S. SATHICK BATCHA
Mobile: 00971- 557400126
Skype ID: batcha322
Visa Status: Visit Visa
Highly energetic andhardworking professional with 11+ years extensive experience(incl.6+ years in Gulf Countries) in Document Controller, Project Handover Documentation, Administrator, Petty Cash, Goods export& import supervisor in Food items, Document controller for dispatch goods, Office administration, payroll, store supervising and controlling. Proven ability to achieve timely tasks, willing to learn and work hard to contribute for the growth of the organization. I’m confident that my ability to work well with others and my initiative qualify me to handle the responsibilities for the required position. CORE COMPETENCIES
• Project Handover Dossier's (System & Subsytem).
• NDT film Review (Maintain the NDT log Sheet)
• Maintain NCR Status, Punch Status, Audit Report, & Weekly Client Meeting Report Status
• Prepare Hydro Test Packages(Mechanical & Piping).
• Document Controller (CAR'S, Audit Report, Engineering Drawings & FCN)
• Overall Store management& Shipping Document
• Jul 2015 – May 2018: Document Controller, Shuqaiq Steam Power Plant Project, (Saudi Electricity Board) Saudi Arabia.
• Aug 2013 - Jun 2015: Document Controller, Tihama Stage II Co-generation Project, (Aramco Project) Saudi Arabia
• May 2007 – Sep2012: Store Supervisor cum Document Control, Reliance Network Pte Ltd, Singapore
• Feb 2006 – Apr 2007: Document Controller, PHARMA WORLD LLC, Dubai EDUCATIONAL DETAILS:
• B.Sc. in Computer Science (3years) from Bharathidasan University, Thiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu IT SKILLS
• Software Packages : Pero's, PMIS, PQMS, Plant PCS(Aconex), Microsoft Office, Autocad & SAP MM
• Operating System : Windows Lastest Version
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE (AUG 2013 TO MAY 2018)
DOCUMENT CONTROL (HYUNDAI HEAVY INDUSTRIES), SAUDI ARABIA A document controller with a proven ability to establish and maintain an effective filling and archiving system for paper documents and electronic documents and files in accordance with company and company archiving procedures. Possessing extensive knowledge of: electronic data management systems, supplier document controls, electronic filing systems, LCI/DFO final handover and also technical library (Inc. codes and standards, and legislation) etc. Easy going by nature and able to get along with both work colleagues and senior managers, currently looking for a suitable document controller position.
• Managed creation, routing and data input of Bill of Materials, ECOs, ECRs, and ISO documents
• Updated/created drawings using Corel Draw, Solid Works and AutoCad.
• Initiated and chaired weekly CCB meetings.
• Awarded "Employee of the Month" for developing a document retrieval system used company wide.
• Updated and controlled firmware files for Manufacturing.
• Maintained, updated and controlled company ISO procedures and forms Responsible
• Generated final reports using data provided by the Assay Coordinator or study director upon completion of the assay.
• Created amendments to reports or protocols as requested by the study
• Archived paper and electronic versions of final reports
• Created or Revised Standard Operating Procedures.
• Completed, configured, and revised Engineering Change orders on a daily basis.
• Rendered and executed Internal Quality Audits.
• Facilitated Document Control Supervisor with presentations and meetings.
• Cooperated with Document Control Clerk with filling, document update/retrieval, scanning and data entry.
• Maintained files on a manual document control system, in electronic and hard copy.
• Retrieved and stored historical information at retention archives as requested.
• Assisted in preparing management reports regarding quality activities.
• Provided new hire, contractor and routine training on document control procedures and policies.
• Generated, reviewed and managed logbooks of all departments to ensure that all forms were current and comply with regulations and procedures.
• Performed audits of site controlled documents to ensure that documentation accurately represents the work that was done.
• Adhere to and enforced established document control procedures.
• Work closely with Marketing, Engineering, Quality Regulatory Affairs as well as Quality Engineering with international business units to research and resolve discrepancies.
• Created and implemented New Process to reduce cycle time in approving Design Plans and Engineering Change Request.
• Created checklist for Document Control clerks to streamline the release of Design Plans and increase accuracy.
• Assisted in creating work instruction for various processes throughout the different organizations.
• Manage the day to day daily task of Document Control.
• Ensured that the most current revision of controlled documents were available for use by construction
• Transmitted drawings by scan images, electronically or hard copy according to distribution matrix
• Converted and merged documents
• Maintained electric files in adobe
• Performed routine validations of all document files including hardcopy/electronic documents loaded into adobe
• Completed all document requests for field
• Processed change order requests for all types of documents including SOP's, work instructions, specifications, IFU's (Instructions for Use), forms, templates, tables and charts
• Tracked change orders through change order process, ensured changes were approved and documents were updated before release, archived older revisions of documents
• Performed quality inspections on products and updated inspection forms as needed
• Assisted all members of QA department when audited by External Auditors.
• Created document revision, distribution, obsolescence, and retention activities. SKILLS & COMPETENCIES:
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
• Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
• Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
• Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
• Attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
• Identify and fixing of hardware and software related problems.
• Installation, Configuration & troubleshooting of various PC Hard ware Components.
• Recovery of Deleted files from hard drive.
Date of Birth : 26-06-1984.
Gender : Male.
Father name : Sahabudeen.
Religion : Muslim.
Nationality : Indian.
Marital Status : Married.
Language : English, Arabic, Hindi & Tamil.
• Passport No. : T7450276.
• Place of Issue : Tiruchirappalli,India.
• Date of Issue : 09-08-2019.
• Date of Expiry : 08-08-2029.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge. If I get an opportunity I will be sincere and hard working.