firstname.lastname@example.org 845-***-**** Brooklyn, NY
Recruitment Consultant - Huxley November 2019 - Present
● Specialist recruiter in the data science market responsible for candidate placements and business development for new clients.
● Understanding client needs and market trends to appropriately submit and place candidates.
● Qualifying candidates and maintaining business relationships through high-volume calls and meetings. Account Executive - Yelp May 2019 - October 2019
● Educating, strategizing, and selling advertising programs to local business owners through outbound calling.
● Owning and managing a pipeline of clients while adapting to each of their needs and business goals. Sales Specialist - Apple November 2018 - May 2019
● Engaging with customers to educate them on products fit for them within the Apple ecosystem.
● Completing physical transactions of products while also troubleshooting and booking reservations. Lobby Concierge and Trainer - Loews Portofino Bay Hotel July 2016 - January 2019
● Assisting guests with planning itineraries, dining, transportation, and more through in-person and phone requests.
● Training new team members successfully on company standards, theme park and hotel information, and vast concierge-related knowledge.
Contributing Writer - Soundigest October 2017 - January 2019
● Writing newsworthy articles relating to the music industry on a weekly basis.
● Staying current on music trends to stay relevant and increase website viewership. Bell Services Dispatcher Intern - Walt Disney World (Disney College Program) January 2016 - July 2016
● Assisting guests with luggage and keeping bellman rotations throughout check in and check out times.
● Maintaining multiple tasks and communicating with a team to ensure memorable moments to guests. Social Media / Marketing Intern - The POP Bag September 2015 - December 2015
● Managing social media outlets for an independent experiential marketing company to increase followers and event attendees.
● Researching and contacting clients about sponsorship while handling payments and acquisition of products. Education
University of Central Florida -Bachelor of Science in Entertainment Management December 2018
● Courses: Entertainment Business, Consumer Behavior in Entertainment, Digital Marketing in Entertainment Pace University August 2014 - May 2016
● Studied Communications and Psychology
● Proficient in Microsoft Office and PC/Mac computing
● Familiar with Wordpress and Salesforce
● Google Ads Fundamentals completed
● Skilled in social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tumblr)
● Able to adapt to various work environments