Name: Mahmoud Mohamed Majzoub
Birth date: 29/10/1995
Marital Status: single
Location: kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Eastern province, Dammam Tel No: mobile. +966*********
Nationality: Sudanese, holding a residence in Saudi Arabia EDUCATION:
Imam Abdulrahman University (King Faisal University formerly), Bachelor of Architectural/Building Engineering.
Honor Excellent graduate student, 1st student in batch. GPA: 4.55/5. Studied Building Engineering and learning to design all components of building including structural elements, air conditioning systems, electric wiring systems, and plumping systems. SKILLS:
- High ability to create and innovate.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Capable to handle stress.
- Logical and systematic approach to achieving tasks.
- High design skills and practical problem-solving. REFEREES:
Name Contact information
Dr.Ahmed Mohamed Eweda firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Abdul Mujeebu email@example.com
Eng. Noman Ashraf firstname.lastname@example.org
Arabic - mother language
English – very good.
- BIM Engineer/Architect, Riyadh: Responsible for preparing tender drawings using BIM for variant type of buildings, with different spaces and functions.
- Architecture Coordinator, Jabal Omar Project. Makkah: I am architecture coordinator in technical office of BAYTOR, for four hotels operated by Helton & Winston, my responsibility is to prepare coordinated shopdrawings, and supervise site execution.
- Architecture Coordinator, NOEM City. Sharma, Tabuk province: I was architecture coordinator in technical office of AZMEEL & BAYTOR, for tourist resort in Sharma, Tabuk, NOEM city, my duties were making shopdrawings and prepare required BOQ, and check coordination between discipline through BIM technology. The project included 48 villas, 4-star hotel, 5-star hotel with all utility buildings Such as RO, STP…etc. MEMBERSHIPS:
-PMI Membership: Project Management Institute, ID: 127301466 PATENT PROJECT:
A Buoyant Force Conversion Device and Method, published in 11/10/2018, Reference number: US-201*-*******-A1
- Probability of winning the tender when applying for BIM strategy, graduation research.
- Elmorazline affect in uplifting water volume using GRX Membrane, inspired by osmosis phenomena, ongoing research prepared for patent application.
- Model of Device Able to Protect Buildings from Aerial Bombardment by Water Shock Absorption System, ongoing research prepared for patent application.
- Model of Window Able to Create Extra Cold Air Layer to increase the U-Value Without Adding Glass Layer, ongoing research prepared for patent application.
- Mathematical proofs in equality of positive and negative infinity, presented in student’s sixth conference for high education.
- Mathematical spherical model of 4-dimensional space-time, presented in student’s sixth conference for high education.
- Student’s academic excellence award in All years 2014-2018. PRESENTATIONS:
- Model of engine Able to Convert Buoyant Force to Kinetic Energy, sixth scientific conference.
- Mathematical Proofs in Equality of The Positive and Negative Infinity, Student’s sixth scientific conference.
- Model of engine Able to Convert Buoyant Force To continuous mechanical investable energy, Student’s seventh scientific conference.
- Generator-M3, business plan model for novel ideas, best business plan competition. VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE:
- I was team leader of volunteer work, aiming to maintenance the highways mosques and upgrade its level, and to accommodate with Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage & Saudi Building Code requirements, mosques were studied from many perspectives such as, energy auditing & performance, service maintenance, structural serviceability, architectural requirements.
- As team work, we make study on the feasibility of using clay brick in building construction, to determine its ability to reduce energy consumption, we studied clay brick properties from many perspectives such as, energy performance, structural aspects
(compression and tension strength), potential structural material additives. COMPUTER/TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Graphics programs: AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Lumion 8.0
- Building Information Modeling (BIM): Autodesk Revit.
- Project management programs: Cost X,and Navis Networks.
- Energy stimulation programs: eQUEST, Ecotect, & Autodesk green building
- Structural analysis programs: Etabs structure analysis.
- Lighting design and stimulating programs: DIALux evo, DIALux 4.13, DIALux 4.13 light
- Microsoft Office programs: International computer driving license (ICDL) in Windows, Word, Power Point, Excel.