RYAN ALLEN WALLACE
Vice President and Corporate National Account Manager
email@example.com (609) 870 – 6986 linkedin.com/in/ryanallenwallace Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
Vice President of Sales and Corporate National Account Manager with a track record of growing business revenue, along with boosting team performance. Driven and strategic leader that is led by a desire to deliver positive outcomes and to propel business growth for Commercial, Industrial and Retail businesses.
Focused, passionate, determined and strategic business leader, offering a diversified and accomplished background with 15 plus years of experience. Reputation for building stronger teams, delivering higher gains, being an exceptional communicator and optimizing business performance.
Aggressively identify opportunities, develop focus and provide tactical business solutions. Providing deep strategic insight to improve customer experience, company revenue and team building. Inspires teams to peak performance and cultivate profitable business relationships built on respect, loyalty and trust.
Charismatic leader, an exceptional communicator and strong negotiator, exceptional problem solver, passionate champion whom is talented in negotiating and people management.
Strategic Business Planning Leadership & Team Building Relationship Management Communication
Training Programs Hiring, Recruiting & Staffing Initiatives Business Development Project Management
Consulting Coaching & Mentoring Contract Negotiation Presentation Public Speaking Budgeting
Growth Management Forecasting Executive Management Decision Making Closing Sales Marketing
Employee Training & Development Scheduling Topline Revenue Growth Webinar & Seminars
W. Atlee Burpee – Corporate National Account Manager Warminster, PA - 1 Year
Developed overall strategic business goals within the portfolio of $40M annual volume. Consistent with goals, objectives and sales direction. Created and maintained strategic client relationships with a specific focus on senior and C-Level executives. Lead and managed a cross functional team working with national accounts that include The Home Depot, Costco, Ahold Delhaize, Giant Eagle, Wegmans, Acme and countless others.
• Conceived, structured, established and led sales and relationship strategies, along with increasing the account base, sales profitability and long-term stability of the account portfolio.
• Launched and executed sales, merchandising and relationship strategies along with increasing the account base, sales profitability and long-term stability of the account portfolio.
• Provided direction for the development and management of marketing, branding, merchandising plans, tradeshows, call schedules, expenses and activities.
• Managed, coached and motivated internal sales managers and executives to achieve team sales, objectives and goals that boosted profit margins.
• Analyzed sales figures, profit, performance metrics and trends to strategize sales and marketing plans.
• Directed weekly concept meetings, along with regular performance reviews and nationwide audits to understand growth opportunities, grow market share and marketing solutions.
• Hand-picked to be the advisor to the Vice President, President and CEO, charged with managing, restructuring and coaching company leaders, department managers and staff.
• Spearheaded and developed the company’s ECOMM (E-Commerce) and AR (Augmented Reality) divisions of the company.
• Revitalized the Senior Regional Sales Managers, Inside Sales Team, National Account Managers, Corporate Executives by fueling growth in markets and seeing profitability within 6 months.
• Delivered consistently above industry and budget results in sales productivity with business development, by opening, growing, maintaining and closing small, medium, large and Fortune 500 accounts.
Superior – Vice President of Sales Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 – 14 Years
Joined the company as a National Recruiter, then promoted rapidly through a series of increasingly responsible management, director and executive positions (National Recruiter, Outside and Inside sales, Field Manager, Client Relations, New Hire Sales Director, Head of Talent Acquisition, Executive and Senior Management, Director of Sales and VP of Sales).
• Changed the company culture by providing leadership, direction, motivation and guidance to the outside and inside sales teams, sales field representatives, managers and senior executives across the country.
• Deliberate execution of daily sales activities, which generated 5% annual growth.
• Reduced turnover by 20% with implemented strategies to recruit, train and retain high-quality sales representatives, managers and senior executives.
• Oversaw planning, development and launching of new national sales departments, which includes cost analysis, marketing and sales territories, manuals, digital catalogs and presentations.
• Supervised, trained, managed and led over 100 managers, sales representatives and executives to achieve significant improvements in their individual ability to reach maximum potential and productivity.
• Directed staffing, training and performance evaluations in order to develop and control sales programs.
• Redesigned the company’s website, marketing, brand planning & mounted sales strategies to drive client and revenue growth.
• Created, designed and produced training seminars, pioneering webinars and management training programs for new hires, veterans and senior sales executives and management.
• Steered sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas and goals.
• Analyzed sales, market statistics and analytics to create policy and sales promotions based on customers’ needs and volume potential.
• Fresh perspective for managing expenditures and eliminated costly practices in order to conform to budget requirements, which resulted in boosted profits through exceptional business acumen.
• Spearheaded marketing, brand planning, sales strategies and campaigns to drive client and revenue growth.
• Opened, closed and maintained over 900 National Accounts, such as Sherwin Williams, John Deere and numerous other Fortune 500 Companies.
Bachelors of Art, Rutgers University