Plot *, Akin Mateola(Golden Estate), Amuwo Odofin GRA
Full Name: Asekhakume Okhakume
Date of Birth: 25th July 1985
State of Origin: Edo State
An Electrical Engineer with 5 years plus of extensive Electro-Mech field/hand on the job Experience in building and industrial/plant design, maintenance, troubleshooting, Construction and installation, control/Automation and instrumentation process/system.
1. Reading, interpreting, specification, designing and constructing of various Electrical/control processes and mechanical Systems.
2. Great skills in reading, interpreting and analyzing complex Engineering schematic diagram used as a tool for construction, installation and troubleshooting/repair.
3. Resourceful in analyzing, and troubleshooting/repairing complex Engineering problems/faults and recommending solution.
4 Proficient in the use of Microsoft office (word, Microsoft project manager, Excel, etc.
5. A broad knowledge of a variety of Engineering Software e.g. Project libre, AutoCAD, PLC (SLC processor RSLogix TM 500,) and CMMS (SAM FM).
6. Technical (hand on the job) and managerial skills.
A. Rozi System Engineering Ltd,
71, Cardoso Street, Awodi Ora,Orege, Ajeromi Ifelodun,
Lagos - State. (A Subcontractor for TOTAL OIL NIG LTD for Lagos and western states Fuel stations.)
Position Held: FIELD/SERVICE ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (JAN 2019 – TILL DATE) CONTRACT
Responsibilities /Experiences: FUEL DISPENSERS CONTROL PANEL TROUBLESHOOTING.
1. TOTAL Fuel Dispenser Control Panel fault finding, Troubleshooting and repairs.
2.TOTAL Fuel Station Power Distribution and connected loads fault and Troubleshooting and repairs. Also working on a Scaffold to fix canopy, Perimeter and floods light fittings.
3. Preparing of work order, Job risk Analysis, Work Permit, before and after intervention Report, Recommendations, Item Requisitions for replacement.
B. EKO MAINTENANCE LIMITED / TOTAL E&P LTD (FACILITY MGT.
EKO Towers 1 & 2 - Plot 1415, Ademola Adetokunbo Street, Victoria Island–Lagos. (Owned & Managed by EKO Hotels & Suites for TOTAL E&P Buildings and Facilities)
Position Held: TECHNICAL COORDINATOR (Oct 2016 – August 2018)
1. Maintenance Planner- Responsible for the design of the yearly Maintenance plan/task of all MEP and Civil intervention, of all tasks details, procedure and instructions for all electrical, mechanical, instrumentation, Civil, plumbing, and HVAC systems such as Chillers, VAD, FCU, Dampers, AHU, Split A/C, Water treatment, Sewage treatment and Swimming pool treatment plant, Generators, Access doors, CCTV, Fire Alarm system etc.
2. Site Technician - Performed hand on the job periodic routine (PM) and non-routing maintenance (CM) operation on all ElectroMech equipment/systems in the towers such as fan coil Unit, Air handling unit, Chillers, Dampers, Fire alarm system, Pumps, Electrical panels, Piping network and Plumbing fixtures, FM200, Fire Alarm systems, Access door, CCTV etc.
3. CMMS Operator – Plan, Organize and Monitoring of all preventive, corrective maintenance and Additional Work schedule for all building facilities (ELECTROMECH AND CIVIL) with the aid of Computer maintenance management software (CMMS) PLANNON SITE ALPHA SAM DATABASE SOFTWARE (SAM FM).
4. Documentation and reporting – Prepare and send daily, weekly, monthly and yearly Activities/maintenance report of the towers to TOTAL FM/TEPNG.
5. Report directly to the GM, Technical Manager and Operational manager of EKOM.
6. Store Inventory and Parts Requisitions - manages stock/parts in and out (parts replacement) process.
C. GABSON BACK UP SERVICE (G.B.S)
(MAINTENANCE COMPANY FOR MOTORWAYS CENTRE)
No. 1 Motor Ways Avenue, adjacent to 7up Oregun, Ikeja Lagos.
CONTRACT-SHIFT (Feb, 2015 - Oct 2016).
Position: Head of Maintenance Electro-Mechanical: Responsibilities/Experiences:
1. Carried out various routine and non-routine electrical and plumbing works at the motorways center such as troubleshooting of electrical panels, plumbing fixtures, Split A/C servicing and repairs, pumps, lighting, sockets etc.
2. Carried out various electromech installation and constructions at the motorways Centre.
3. Operation, maintenance, Troubleshooting, Servicing and documentation of
500KVA,225KVA MARGEN, CUMMINS, MANTRAC CAT and PERKINS diesel Generators.
4. Supervised and coordinated the activities of the technicians and plumbers on sites.
5. Recording/monitoring/analyzing of the daily/monthly electrical energy and water consumption readings of various client/offices in the site.
1. Designed the electrical/plumbing schematic of the motorways Centre for ease of
Operation and troubleshooting.
2. Designed, Construct and installed the automatic water storage/discharge system at the motorways.
D. PRODECO (PROPERTY AND DEVELOPMENT COMPANY)
PROJECT: EKO ENERGY ESTATE (BAR BEACH TOWERS)
(Feb, 2015 - Oct 2016) (CONTRACT-SHIFT)
Position: Maintenance Technician - Site and Apartment.
1. Operation, maintenance, Troubleshooting, Servicing and documentation of 500KVA,
225KVA MARGEN, CUMMINS, MANTRAC CAT and PERKINS diesel Generators at the Construction site (Eko Energy Estate) at bar beach towers and at the various residential apartments.
2. Operation and maintenance of Water Treatment Plant and swimming pool treatment plant at the apartments.
3. Carried out all electrical related maintenance and troubleshooting at the site and apartments such as lighting, pumps, power socket, electrical panels, split A/C, cable TV, fire alarm, CCTV etc.
4. Carried out various electrical installation and construction works/project from start
to finish at the site and apartments.
5. Recording and documentation of daily maintenance activities.
6. Resident maintenance technician, troubleshoot, repair and maintained all the electromechanical equipment/system in various residential building.
E. CRCC CONSTRUCTION COMPANY LTD,
PROJECT TITLE - PWP2 NORTHERN APMT BUILDING UPGRADE, Apapa Port.
Position – Site Electrical Engineer/Technician (MEP)
Contract (JAN 2O13 - JAN2015)
1. Reading and interpreting architectural and electrical/plumbing drawing/diagrams of
Building/structure to electrical supervisors and electrician at the site.
2. Co-ordinating, planning and supervising and hand on the job construction and installation task on all electrical/Plumbing related works on site such as Piping layout and wiring for all electrical related outlets such as lighting, socket, Fire alarm system (manual and smoke detector), CCTV, access control layout (code Door with biometric), data, telephone, HVAC, TV, public address system etc. and Electrical installation of all electrical related Equipment and device.
3. Carried out Electrical installation Verification, Testing and commissioning of all installed electrical devices and equipment such as the insulation resistance test, polarity test, continuity, voltage drop, fuse, breakers, Ear thing and RCD test. fire alarm, access door, CCTV and other system commissioning.
4. Design, interprets, plan, controls and monitor the actual execution of all electrical related works/project in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents and specification with all applicable standards such as BS 7671,
5266, 7430,6266,6651,7430 etc.
5. Estimates, prepares and assign the resources such as manpower, material etc.
6. Co-ordinates with client/consultants for any site instruction and inspection of works.
7. Ensure all health, safety, and quality procedures are followed to the highest standards.
8. Worked with the dean designer Engineer in device layout and calculating load estimation, fault current, voltage drop, and load balancing and sharing so as to
specify the values and types of protective devices, power supply and wire gauge etc. Using AUTOCAD and other electrical software, in accordance with design codes
and standard given by IEC and British standard (Bs 7671, Bs 5266, Bs 5839, etc.)
F. CEMENT COMPANY OF NORTHERN NIG. PLC (C.C.N.N)
Km 10, Kalambaina Road, P.M.B 02166), Sokoto State
Position: Industrial/Plant Engineer/Technician
(OCT 2011-NOV 2012 NYSC)
1. Air condition, Refrigerator:
Knowledge in the systematic approach in servicing, installing, repair and maintenance of office and industrial use Air Condition (Gassing, Leakage Detection, compressor selection etc.
2. Rotating / Electro mechanical Equipment
Servicing, Maintenance, installation and troubleshooting of 11kw, 200kw compressor,
Engine, pumps, conveyors, heavy duty drive (6.6kv), 200KVA generators etc.
Analyzed various methods of electric motor re winding, coiling, motor data, wire gauge etc.
3. Instrumentation and Control/Automation:
Setting, measuring, installation and calibrating of protective, switches, transducers and measuring devices such as circuit breaker, contactors, relays, overload, Mechanical switch, pressure switch, pt 100, thermocouple, electronic valve, Auma
Motors, flow meter, Chemical analyzer etc.
4. PLC (SLC processor RSLogix TM 500):
Carried out with the supervision of senior engineers/staff task on PLC such as design, troubleshooting, Maintenance and installation works on Module (SLC 500 system, using RSLogix TM500 software) at the various plant unit.
5. Maintenance and Troubleshooting:
Carried out daily and quarterly routine plant maintenance, troubleshooting and
Inspection of the electrical panel, various plant processes and equipment at the crusher, raw mill, cement mill, Rotor packer, reclaimer, and kiln and at 12 MW generator station etc.
6. Design / Construction:
Undertook the design and calculation that produced the specification for the Construction of various electrical processes as used in the various plant units such as Gate system, automatic pumping systems, direct-on-line and star-delta starter, Automatic temperature and pressure control, automatic change over switch, power and Control panel etc.
ACHIEVEMENT AT CCNN
Work under Senior Electrical Engineer during the:
· Electrical Installation of the new oil unloading system Pumping station and transfer
Pumps design and constructed by CEMON Company Limited.
· Installation of 36KV Siemens switch gear.
· Installation of 11KW compressor by ATLAS COPCO before the kiln.
· Installation of AERZENER 200kw compressor at the cement mill.
· Installation of kiln thruster manufactured by Greg Elliot.
A WRITE UP/RECOMMENDATION AT CCNN:
· On electrical protection device design and sizing along the power line of an electric drive (Motor) to the Electrical Department C.C.N.N(To address the issue of nuisance tripping) · On how to dispose and prevent cement meal deposit on top of the 10th floor roof by the discharge of a Chimney, to the Technical Director C.C.N.N.
EDUCATION WITH DATE;
1. Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, Edo State. Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and
Electronics Engineering 2005– 2010 (B.Eng.) Second Class Lower
2. Mokoya High School, 1995-2001
Tolu Complex Olodi-Apapa Lagos.
General Certificate Examination (G.C.E) 2005
3. First School Leaving Certificate 1989 – 1995
Christ the King Primary School. Apapa, Lagos
· Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Management JUNE 2017
· Facility Procurement & Vendor Management NOVEMBER 2017
. HSE and Electrical Safety 2018.
HONOURS AND DESIGNATIONS:
· Member Nigerian Society of Engineer (Apapa Branch)
· Drug Free Association Club in Conjunction with NDLEA, Sokoto State (NYSC)
Traveling, Reading, Counselling, Teaching, sports and
Listening to Music.
1. Ibrahim Habu MNSE, RC Chief Electrical Engineer
Cement Company of Northern Nigeria Plc, RC3111
2. Mr Paul Matta
Eko Maintenance Ltd
Plot 1415E Ademola Adetokunbo Street, Victoria Island Lagos State.
3. BABATUNDE ALAO
TEPNG Facility maintenance Department(Eko Tower 1 and2) Plot 1415E Ademola Adetokunbo Street,
Victoria Island - Lagos State. email@example.com
4. Nosiru Akanni Timothy
TEPNG Facility maintenance Department(Eko Tower 1 and2) Plot 1415E Ademola Adetokunbo Street,
Victoria Island Lagos State.