DENNIS P. CARR
Tarpon Springs, Florida 813-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Positive and diligent professional effective at satisfying restaurant concerns and issues, spearheading repairs and implementing updates to enhance properties at a cost savings. A talented business manager with demonstrated operational and leadership skills, offering forty years of restaurant industry experience paired with goal-oriented and a performance-mined approach. Core Competencies
• Contract negotiation Budgeting and P&L
• Maintenance knowledge Building operations
• State & county regulations Training-Facilities and Operations
• Financial reporting Team Building
• Customer service-focused Operations management
• Database management Business planning
• Staff management Project Management
Regional Facilities Manager
Bloomin Brands, Inc. - Tampa, FL 03/2012 to 02/2020
• Compiled maintenance and repair requests for submission to Restaurant JVP and reached out to local contractors for bid proposals.
• Conducted inspections of property grounds, buildings and equipment to identify maintenance concerns and direct timely repairs.
• Developed, reviewed and submitted property operating and capital budgets.
• Established strong, professional relationships with vendors and contractors by promoting team collaboration and delivering exemplary service.
• Analyzed operational information for impact on ROI, identified trends and recommended appropriate adjustments.
• Used strong negotiating talents to obtain reasonable fees from contractors and vendors for maximum cost savings.
• Directed vendors to handle needs of more than 230 restaurants within Florida, Georgia and Alabama.
Facilities Specialist & Company Business Manager
Burger King Corporation – Tampa, FL 06/1983 to 02/2011
• Maintained team efficiency by strategically delegating daily activities, monitoring output and rewarding positive contributions..
• Trained and guided team members to maintain high productivity and performance metrics.
• Applied strong leadership talents and problem-solving skills to maintain team efficiency and organize workflow to meet any daily demand.
• Exceeded financial goals on a regular basis by controlling expenses, optimizing schedules and regulating inventory usage.
• Controlled costs and optimized spending via restructuring of budgets for labor, capital assets, inventory purchasing, and technology upgrades.
• Kept records accurate, detailed and fully compliant with reporting requirements to meet the state, local and federal requirements.
• Used strong negotiating talents to obtain reasonable fees from contractors and vendors for materials and labor.
Education/ Professional Training
AA, Business Management
Walsh College of Accountancy And Business Administration- Troy, MI 1978-1980 General Business, Macomb County Community College- Warren, MI 1981-1983 Additional coursework in Leadership, Management, Advanced Restaurant Operations, Time Management, Team Building, Conflict Resolution, Sales and Safety, Hazmat, Motivation, TQM, Sexual Harassment, Diversity, Labor Relations, Negotiation, Budgeting, P&L and Presentation. Ability to Travel and/or Relocate
References upon Request