LEONARDO T. GALORPORT JR.
Cell No. +974-****-****
A professional health and safety officer with all the relevant qualifications, as well as extensive knowledge and experience in workplace health and safety. Specific knowledge of health and safety as it applies to different industries e.g. manufacturing, education, retail, construction. Experienced in writing policies, procedures, risk assessments and reports and able to monitor and review these. Happy to liaise with people on all levels including other health and safety professionals, external contractors, senior management and general staff. Experienced in carrying out health and safety training for staff within the workplace and presenting health and safety summaries and reports to managers. Now looking for a new challenge with a dynamic company to develop existing skills.
• Carrying out post incident analysis.
• Establishing workplace safety and health committees.
• Knowledge of good safety practices.
• Developing emergency procedures.
• Ability to maintain effective work relationships with people from all social backgrounds.
• Knowledge of first aid methods and techniques.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Knowledge of Microsoft packages.
• Physically fit and able to walk around for long periods of time.
• Superb report writing skills.
• Manage and utilization of all resources.
• Leadership qualities.
• Able to work collaboratively in a team setting.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Multitasking jobs.
• Quick and fair Decision Making
COMPANY: IMAR Trading and Contracting Company – April 2013 – up to present Project: Green Line Underground Metro Projects, Doha, Qatar. Client: Qatar Rail.
PMC: Hill International.
Main Contractor: PSH JV (PORR Saudi BinLaden Group, HBK) Page 2 of 2
Duties and Responsibilities;
• Implementing and monitoring company HSE Policies and HSE Plans as per QCS 2014 and International Standards.
• Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly and safely.
• Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing regulatory and compliance data and trends.
• Making regular site inspections.
• Producing concise reports for managers on Health and Safety matters.
• Advising Managers, colleagues of safe working practices.
• Conducting training courses.
• Carrying out safety inspections.
• Performing root cause analysis for incident/accident investigations.
• Producing risk assessments.
• Recording and investigating and accidents or incidents.
• Keeping up to date with all new legislation & development in H&S and advising the business of any changes.
• Carrying out site safety inductions. Identifying staff training requirements.
• Maintaining an audit trail of all H&S documents. Assisting in the documentation of contractual agreements with third party organizations.
• Ensuring COSHH compliance is maintained.
• OSH in Construction Industry as per OSHA CFR 1926.
• Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) Managing Safety
• Basic Industrial Motor Control at Mindanao Polytechnic College, Cagayan De Oro City, 2016.
• Welding at Mindanao Polytechnic College, Cagayan De Oro City, 2010.
• Building Wiring Installation and Electrical Appliances Trouble Shooting and Repair at Mindanao Polytechnic College, Cagayan De Oro City, 2005.
• Shielded Metal Arc Welding, Diploma.
Age : 34 Male
Language : English
Nationality : Filipino
Birth Date : November 11, 1985
Available on request.