Salma Wahid Mohamed
****-****: - Graduate from the French school "Notre Dame De Sion", Alexandria, Egypt. 2006: - Diploma of French Studies DELF B2.
2008-2012: - Graduated from Alexandria University, Faculty of Arts, French department (French language and literature).
2011-2012: - Certified DPF diploma of Business studies level (B2) from the "Paris Region Chamber of Commerce" and the "Translation and Linguistic Studies Center" of the Faculty of Arts, University of Alexandria.
Mars 2015: - winner of the "Golden word"/” Mot d’or” contest organized by the APFA "Action to Promote French Business, Paris, France" in partnership with Senghor University. 2014-2016: - Graduate studies Diploma in French translation from the Institute of Languages and Translation of the Faculty of Arts, University of Alexandria. Currently: - Preparing masters in French translation at the Institute of Languages and Translation of the Faculty of Arts, University of Alexandria.
Technical Support agent for the "Ontario" and "Quebec" Regions (August 2012 - March 2013):
- Working at the Canadian telecommunications company called "Bel Canada", which is part of the company "Sutherland Global Services" in Alexandria, presenting technical support to small and medium-sized businesses in Canada.
French-English-Arabic translator: (2013-present):
- Translator at “Prokem” company for Chemicals specialists.
- Freelancer translator for Saudi Sauft Company located in Cairo, Egypt and a private office in Alexandria.
Tour guide (French- English and Arabic) in the manuscripts and rare books museum at the Library of Alexandria, Bibliotheca Alexandrina (2016-present):
- Administrative work and translation in the Department of Manuscripts and Rare Books.
- Giving guided tours in French, English and Arabic for visitors including (regular visitors, VIP tours, presidents, ministers and ambassadors from several countries around the world).
- Organization of conferences and lectures (preparation, registration and help desk work).
- Preparation of workshops and special activities for young people and children as part of the educational role of museums.
*Certified in Business Education
*Great communication skills in French and in English
*Certified in translation
*Excellent communication and social skills.
*Able to work to tight deadlines.
*Skilled in Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
*Willing to travel and able to work under pressure.
*Able to priorities work.
* Arabic: Native
* French: Excellent speaking and writing skills.
* English: Excellent speaking and writing skills.
* Turkish: Level A2.