Mr Haitham Medhat EL-Malt
Location: United Arab Emirates
UAE Drivers License Holder
I am a PMP certified Architectural Engineer with 14+ years progressive experience in architectural engineering \ Projects management across GCC and Egypt with strong sales experience and business mentality. I have capability to connect with Real estate investors in the middle east in communicating investment opportunities.
I have design and drawing skills using AutoCAD and other software. With experience in the areas of (Concept Design, Design development,Conflicts resolution, Quantity surveying, Quality assurance & quality control, Stakeholders relationship, Tenders and Claims)
Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering
Project management professional Certified.( PMP )
Auto CAD, Archicad, Sketch up, Primavera Contract Management ( document control ), Plan swift (Q.S), Word, Excel, Powerpoint
Creativity, Flexibility, Collaboration, leadership,Problem solving, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Time Management, Self-motivation
2018 - till now
General manager – konooz engineering consultant ( UAE )
• Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors
• Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned)
• Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project
• Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for
• recruitment or assignment of project personnel
• Confers with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and
• scope of authority
• Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on
• schedule and within prescribed budget
• Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required Prepares project reports for management, client, or others
• Confers with project personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems
• Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies
2017 - 2018
Projects manager – KAY invest ( Real estate developer ) ( UAE )
•Attends all progress meetings, and makes decisions within his authority.
•Understands all design documentation, drawings, specifications, contract terms and conditions, and any special requirements, including programme milestones.
•Monitors all contract variations, related submittals and maintains up-to-date register, and copies of all drawings and site instructions.
•Recommends or actions all submittals, variation requests and site instructions, and makes suitable amendments to ensure budgets are maintained.
•Monitors daily site activities, frequently inspects works, and checks for construction documentation compliance.
•Advises and assists Director Construction on any poor performance remedial action, review of any claims, variation orders and programme issues for further action, or recommendations to higher management.
•Oversees the timely submittal of all project materials and, especially, those of final appearance finishes that require the top management approval.
•Completes project take over after ensuring that the building is technically complete and finished, according to the contract requirements, time, quality and cost.
•Monitors and controls snag lists prepared by consultants at take over, and advises acceptance / rejection to final completion.
•Manages and directs consultants, as required, to meet the design and building construction
•Monitors consultant and contractor activities.
•Ensures Consultant submit their recommendation/assessment of Extension Time claims by contractors.
•Monitors the performance of any staff under his management, and issues directives, as required, to ensure satisfactory performance.
•Delegates work with clear work instructions and provide performance feedback to team members.
•Provides monthly project management reports.
2016 - 2017
Technical office Manager - Taif AL Emirates Building Contracting ( TEBCO ) ( UAE)
-Tender Design Drawings review, specifications and clarifications for suppliers and manufacturers as part of the procurement process.
-Preparing bill of quantities for implementation whenever required.
-Preparing all the tenders documents required
-Study of project Contract Documents.
-Checking drawings before work is commenced at site and prepare all the required RFI's to consultant related to any discrepancy on the drawings.
- Preparation of claims with all substantiations as per conditions of contract.
-Inviting the sub-contractor to price the works
-Pre-qualification and Technical Evaluation of Subcontractors.
-Preparing comparison sheet for all sub _ contactor (technical & financial)
-Negotiation with the sub-contractor to the finalize price and awarding
- Attend progress meetings, discuss and suggest technical proposals.
- Managing the cost analysis and cost control of site activities.
- Coordinate with quantity surveyors or payment appreciations and change orders.
- Review subcontractors' invoices.
- Documenting project issues/condition
2012 - 2016
Project Manager- Multi Vision group (real estate development) ( EGYPT )
-Design ( all stages ) for villas and residential buildings
-Coordination with the municipality and finalize permits
-Design and build villas and residential buildings
-Interior design and fit out
2010 – 2012
Team leader QA/QC engineer - SBG (Saudi Binladin group) Haram Extension Project ( KSA )
Perform all daily inspection and test of the scope and character necessary to achieve the quality of construction required in the drawings and specifications for all works under the contract performed ON or OFF site.
Cary out inspection and checking for all quality related procedures in the site and ensures activity at the site are as per approved method statement and inspection test plan.
Coordinate with the consultant’s representative and Site En-charge for inspection and meeting about quality problems including the closure of Non-Compliance Report.
Report to the QA/QC Manager, control, and monitorall activities related to Quality Management System, QMS.
Taking care of QA/QC documents of the entire project including certificates, calibration, test results, inspection requests, non-compliance reports and site instruction/observations, permanent materials delivered and other QA/QC documents. Responsible for the closure of Non-conformance, NCR and Site Instruction, SI.
Responsible for the quality and workmanship of every activity, thorough knowledge of all phases of engineering construction relating to Civil, Architectural and Structural discipline interfacing the multidisciplinary operations.
2007 - 2010
Architect - RMC (raafat.miller.consulting) ( EGYPT )
-Preparation of architectural working drawings for residential and commercial buildings.
-Sample of projects :
2005 - 2007
Junior designer – :(Designs Office for planning & architect) ( Egypt )
Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients using AutoCAD for villas and palaces in Cairo
-Introduction to QA/QC & PQP on construction project / (Certified by: Bureau Veritas Company)
-ISO 9001: 2008 awareness (Bureau Veritas )
-Internal Auditor’s Course,(Bureau Veritas )
-Quality Control tools course, (Bureau Veritas )
-PMP course ( PM house )/Certified
- Value engineering awareness (Egyptian Planners)
-Acoustic treatment session (Egyptian Planners)
-Marketing Fundamentals ( BABSON )
-Customer Relationship Management ( IIMBx)
- User Experience (UX) Research and Design MicroMasters ( Michigan)
-Native Arabic speaker.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
Various volunteer jobs at the local school such as class assistance and event management