POSTAL CODE: 691579
Phone: 053******* (KSA)
To obtain a challenging position in reputed and growth oriented organization.where I can utilize my knowledge,experience and skills in order to get a stimulus in my profession. Educational Qualifications:
Examination Year School/College Percentage
BSC(MATHE MATICS) 2011
2012 C-DIT 65.46
PLUS TWO 2008 S.N TRUST H.S.S
S.S.L.C 2006 S.N TRUST H.S.S
• Team management.
• Good communication skill.
• Applications: Microsoft Office (Word,Exel,Powerpoint,Outlook),Adobe Acrobat.
• Exellent in performing administrative duties in a flawless manner.
• Working under pressure and multitasking.
• Ability to perform in depth research for projects when asked for.
• Strong Analytical skills.
PERSONAL STRENGTHS :
• Quick Learner,Creative Minded,Pro- active.
• Efficient hardworking and cooperative.
• Having the ability to work with team as well as individual in friendly environment.
• Capability to complete tasks in time.
• Ability to work in multinational environment.
EXTRA – CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Driving in all Light and Heavy Motor Vehicles(with Indian & saudhi license). PERSONAL PROFILE:
• Name : NIYAS.S
• Date of Birth : 11/02/1990
• Father’s Name : SHAJAHAN A S
• Nationality : INDIAN
• Languages Known : Malayalam, Hindi, English.
• Marital Status : Married
• Iqama status : Valid & Transferable
• Mobile No : +966-*********
• Driving License : Valid
• E-mail : email@example.com
The information above I have furnished are true as per my knowledge and satisfaction.
ECG(Engineering Consulting Group)
Consulting& Engineering January 2016 – Till Now
Highly determined individual with progressive experience working as a document controller in the field of consultation supervision for Civil, Architectural, Electrical and Mechanical works while dealing with client and several contractors on the designated project. Assisting and corresponding with project Manager and several Engineers. Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordination with all contractors Project Managers, Engineers and Document controllers.
• Receiving Documents from Contractors for civil works, Architectural, Electrical and Mechanical like: Inspection requests, Shop Drawing submittals, Material Submittals, Site Correspondence, Non Conformance Reports, Site Instructions And letters etc…
• Entering all the required information of the documents in the Log MS-Exel file.
• Forwarding the documents to the related engineers for inspections etc.. for approvals.
• Following up with engineers to get their approvals or disapprovals on the documents.
• Updating the status of the documents in the Log Ms Exel file.
• Releasing the documets to the contractors and then forwarding it to the client for receiving.
• Scanning all the documents received by contractors and client.
• Sending all the Log and scanned data to the Head office servers.
• Preparing, arranging and updating of the complete filing system of the project.
• Preparing the Monthly report log file.
• Updating of the log file.
• Regular follow ups with Engineers for the site work.
• Preparing the timesheets and sending it to the HR. Etc.