Philadelphia, PA *****
Member Relations Representative
Health Partners - Philadelphia, PA
December 2014 to August 2019
Educate callers about Health Partners’ plan with the intent of retaining members and addressing gaps in care and supporting care coordination through appointment scheduling, transportation assistance, and referrals to care coordinators as necessary
Answer eligibility, benefits and provider inquiries
Assuring that members receive service, use the plan correctly and gain a high level of satisfaction with the plan.
The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia - Philadelphia, PA
April 2008 to December 2014
Created Patient Chart: assigned Medical Record Numbers, verified demographics, insurance information.
Documented patient care services by copying notes created by the Physicians and Nursing staff.
Maintained patient confidentiality.
Data entry/ Via Microsoft excel spreadsheets.
Faxed, scanned, and emailed patient records as requested by providers.
Dental Care, Dr. Williams Dental Practice - Philadelphia, PA
April 2003 to March 2008
• Greet patients and verified demographics.
• Triaged incoming all calls.
• Performed clerical duties.
• Served as Liaison between Office and Insurance Companies regarding insurance coverage.
• Sent payment notifications to insurance companies and patients.
• Scheduled patient appointments.
Diploma in Education
George Washington High School
• Call Center
• Customer Care
• Customer Service
• Outstanding customer service skills. Excellent leadership skills
• Efficient problem solver with the qualifications to ensure timely resolutions
• Proficient in MS Office and Office Automated Equipment