Skilled server and cocktail waitress in fine and casual dining. Proficient in making hotel guests comfortable and satisfied while ensuring optimal guest flow. Also offering extensive knowledge of food, wine and spirits balanced with an extensive hospitality background. Qualifications and Skills
• Known for exceeding guest expectations
• Strong Communications Skills
• Highly responsible and reliable
• Highly trained in spirits and wine
• Strong relationship builder
• Ability to work in fast-paced environment
• Team leader
• Knowledgeable in food serving standards
• Proficient in varies POS systems
• Exceptional multitasker
02/2014 to Present Banquet server
Aria Resort & Casino Las Vegas, NV
• Serve menu items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and according to the banquet event order; time the service of courses to correspond with the dining pace of the guests.
• Perform pre- and post-shift side work; set-up, condiments.
• Must know menu and be able to answer guest inquiries.
• Serve from the left pick up from the right.
• All banquet meal set ups are to be complete and ready 30 minutes prior to noted event start time.
• Clear tables after service. Remove trays of dirty dishes, silverware and glassware to kitchen for cleaning.
12/2011 to Present Banquet Server
Sands Expo Las Vegas, NV.
• Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function, including guest and hotel expecta- tions
• Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
• Assist in moving any tables and chairs as assigned.
• Set up banquet room as instructed by Supervisor to include linen, and glassware
• Ensure service corridor safety by transporting all equipment in the proper manner. Be respon- sible for handling of all equipment and linens. Ensure that all spills and breakage are at- tended to immediately.
• Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to Supervisor's specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function. 12/2010 to 12/2012 Waitress and Cocktail Server
STK at Cosmopolitan Hotel & Casino Las Vegas, NV
• Greet guests in a friendly manner within 1 minute of being seated and present them with the menu.
• Inform guests of Chef’s Creations/Features and answer any questions about the menu.
• Take food and beverage orders from guests, suggestively selling specific menu items.
• Ring up order on P.O.S. quickly and in proper sequence.
• Obtain food items from kitchen or storage area when necessary.
• Follow alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication of guests and handling an intoxicated guest.
• Maintain table appearance by checking drink levels, changing ashtrays, removing clutter, and providing extra napkins when necessary.
• Respond to upset guests and notify manager of situation. 04/2005 to 12/2013 Cocktail & Model Server
Wynn Las Vegas
• Efficiently and accurately takes and delivers orders, possess excellent interpersonal ser- vice skills with a friendly and professional demeanor, manages multiple tasks and remain calm in very high paced and stressful environment and works well under pressure.
• Always provides unmatched service to guests.
• Proactively seeks guest service opportunities.
• Maintains assigned areas by keeping them clean and free of debris and tracks guests while they move about the Casino floor.
• Knowledge and terminology of beer, wine, and spirits. Must be familiar with domestic and imported beers, different types of wine, brand name spirits, and garnishments.
• Provide a service or assistance to meet the needs of a guest, client or customer. 08/2002 to 04/2005 Manicurist Technician
Queen Nails Las Vegas
• Provide a variety of nail services including but not limited to manicures, pedicures, acrylic, gel polish and related treatments such as scrubs and masks.
• Perform duties related to cleaning, stocking, and providing amenities and service.
• Provide the highest level of guest service that exceeds guest expectations.
• Greet all guest in a friendly and professional manner.
• Inform management of guest issues, needed supplies or equipment related issues.
• Knowledge of all nail products sold and the ability to promote and sell them. Education
2002 High School Diploma: General Education
Silverado High School Las Vegas, NV, USA
Certifications & Licenses
• TAM Card- Active
• Health Card- Active
• Manicurist License- Active