University of California, Davis August 2018
Bachelor of Science in Human Development
UCSF Medical Center February 2019 - Present
● Coordinated the front desk by checking in/out patients in a fast efficient way.
● General office/admin duties such as sending faxes, taking phone calls, scanning/filing & organizing; worked primarily with Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
● Checked daily for eligible insurances & created billing claims for insurances (Medical & private insurances).
● Assisted with scheduling interviews by confirming with candidates; constantly communicating with interview teams & hiring managers to keep them updated.
● Greeted and welcomed candidates; gave office tours, introduced the staff and provided any services in order to give them an exceptional experience.
● Registered daily new patients; scheduled appointments for patients, at times required to fill in multiple open appointments to increase our patient visits by making multiple cold calls.
● Surgery Coordinator: Coordinated & communicated with the hospital, surgical teams and patients. Obtained required authorizations from medical departments, doctors/surgery teams in order to schedule and confirm surgery dates.
State Farm February 2018- January 2019
● Billing: Checked to see which clients were up to date with their insurance billing. Made phone calls, took payments and answered any customer service questions.
● Coordinated onsite interviews, scheduled phone screens, organized event planning/daily meetings.
● General administrative duties such as cold calling, taking phone calls, data entry, scanning/faxing, emailing and filing paperwork and time sensitive materials.
● Assist in recruiting operations (i.e. LinkedIn & Glassdoor) to seek eligible candidates. Skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, G-Suite, Google Calendar, ATS, Epic systems, teamwork and interpersonal skills, adequate computer skills, research skills, resilience, friendly and outgoing.