Areas Of Expertise
Daly City, CA 94014 818-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org Skilled, highly proficient, self-motivated and detail-oriented test automation developer with a strong foundation in a web automation using Selenium WebDriver. 6+years of experience as a Software Development Engineer in Testing.Experience with various tools and technologies and a willingness to continue growth.
Testing Tools: Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber,
Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Databases: Oracle, My SQL
Languages: JAVA, SQL, HTML, XML
Testing Frameworks: JUnit, TestNG, BDD(
Cucumber/Gherkin), DDD, Rest APItesting
● Experience in Waterfall and Agile Projects, worked very closely with Product owners in Agile and attended different ceremonies like Sprint Planning meeting, Scrum, Backlog grooming, Sprint Review and Retrospective.
● Extensive experience in Automation testing as well as manual testing.
● Comprehensive knowledge of SDLC(Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC(Software Testing Life Cycle).
● Professional Experience in Ecommerse/Retail and Transportation domains.
● Good understanding of Java and Object Oriented Programming (OOPs) concepts and experience in designing, developing, enhancing automated test scripts for Selenium using Java.
● Proven ability in designing and creating automation frameworks using Java, Selenium WebDriver, Junit, TestNG, Appium, Maven, Jenkins tools.
● Strong ability to script feature files in Gherkin language using Cucumber for BDD framework.
● Executed back-end testing in Oracle, MySQL Database by writing SQL Queries.
● Effectively involved in Defects logging, tracking and managing Defect Life Cycles using JIRA.
● Experience with Mobile Automation using Appium automation framework and WebDriver.
● Conversant in identifying the correct GUI elements for creating automation scripts using Selenium locators such as name, ID, Link Text, CSS Selector and XPath.
● Configured Maven build tool for automation projects using pom.xml file.
● Experience in using Continuous Integration tool like Jenkins.
● Hands on experience in REST API test automation using RestAssured library and Java, and manual Work History
test with Postman.
● Strong believer of Teamwork, Collaboration with Cross Functional Team Mindset.
● Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication, good analytical and computation skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere and committed. SDET( Software Developer Engineer in Test) 07/2018 to Current Fixinity – Burlingame, CA
● Developed and managed automated tests within an automation framework using Java Programming language.
● Participated in Daily stand-ups, Sprint Planning, Sprint Grooming, Sprint, Retrospective meetings and Review sessions.
● Implemented Regression, Functional, Smoke, Front-end, Back-end and End-to-end Tests.
● Developed and maintained Behavior Driven Development (BDD) framework creating and using Cucumber features, scenarios in Gherkin language and Step definitions, and executed scenarios using Cucumber tags in Runner class under Java platform.
● Created and supported end-to-end automation test scripts using Selenium WebDriver with JUnit framework under Java platform.
● Worked with Maven as build management tool, Git for version control, Jenkins for prepared test scenarios by using Gherkin language in Cucumber. ● Continuous Integration and Jira for project management and defect-tracking tool.
● Developed reusable methods using Java and implemented new libraries to a framework.
● Performed the Mobile Testing for Mobile App of Client using Appium. Used Appium libraries to automate the application on Android.
SDET 03/2015 to 07/2018
XPO Logistics – San Francisco, CA
● Analyzed Business Requirements, developed Test Plans, Test Cases and reviewed base lining of scripts with different Data sets as input.
● Involved in analyzing Requirement Specifications and development of test Scenarios.
● Participated in requirement gathering, analysis and ensure do yrequirements are clear and complete.
● Attended Daily Scrum, Sprint Planning and Review meetings.
● Worked on an Agile development environment-consisting of many iterative releases with extensive celebrations between the DEV, QA and the BAs.
● Developed reusable codes and executed test scripts using Selenium.
● Created automation test scripts using Data Driven framework and Page factory model to test the web applications using Selenium WebDriver with Java and Maven.
● Performed parallel execution using TestNG.
● Used JIRA for bug trucking, issue tracking and project management.
● Maintained the Selenium & Java automation code and resources in source control like GitHub over the time for improvements and new features.
● Worked with Maven as build management tool.
● Generated test results in HTML Report after execution Selenium and Java.
● Sound knowledge on Automation Testing of API using Postman/Rest Assured Library.
● Performed API/Web Service Testing manually using Postman and later automated these Test Cases using Java Rest Assured API.
QA Analyst 03/2014 to 02/2015
Foot Locker – Los Angeles, CA
• Worked closely with Business Analysts,formulating test plans, preparing test cases, executing the tests, and fully documenting and reporting the results.
• User Acceptance testing, Functionality testing, Regression testing, Performance testing, End-to-End System testing on applications.
• Collaborated with development teams investigating and correcting software bugs and deficiencies based on the testing results.
• Actively involved in production support and performed post-production verification after every release and helped in resolving production related issues.
• Performed Manual testing at different phases for various projects.
• Other duties as assigned- it is understood that this list of major duties and responsibilities is not an inclusive list and that other duties and responsibilities, which may include helping others in the same or different departments, may be assigned by supervisor.