***** ******* ****** **. ******, OK 73013
Executive level for-profit and nonprofit leader and entrepreneur with experience running start-up technology and volunteer membership based organizations. Skilled in all areas of business operations including strategic planning, human resources, risk management, payroll and benefits, sales, marketing, training and development, systems and processes, procurement, financial analysis, budgeting, P&L, warehouse and facilities management, and logistics.
Strong expertise in building strategic relationships and partnerships with internal and external stakeholders. Excellent interpersonal, communication and team-building skills.
NETWORKEQUIPMENT.NET - President
Oklahoma City, OK.
09/2001 – 12/2019
Expanded global sales over an 18 year period to doing business in over 100 countries and on every continent.
Achieved 10 % or greater increase in sales and gross profits in multiple years.
Slashed employee turnover by 20% by implementing training and development, recognition and rewards, programs.
Drove increase in inventory turns which reduced days-on-hand by 50% using produce company approach to sales measurement and inventory management.
Led multi-functional process and procedures review team which improved Operations efficiencies and reduced overall expenses by over 10% since implementation.
Oklahoma City, OK.
10/2010 – Current
• Held positions of increased responsibility and authority: District Governor (2017-2018), District Governor Elect (2016-2017), District Governor Nominee (2015-2016), Assistant District Governor (2013-2015).
• Long serving member of Rotary District 5750 Foundation Global Grants Committee.
• Provided leadership and implemented team building and training programs using online learning and social media communications for our 100% volunteer staffed organization.
• Extensive fundraising experience for domestic and international projects including public school STEM projects, micro lending projects, telemedicine diagnostic centers, free or reduced pay ophthalmology medical clinics and youth leadership camps.
• Promoted Rotary International to individuals, corporations, other service organizations and the local community by engaging in local events and activities and through being a featured guest speaker.
• Supported youth programs including:
“Wings of Rotary” short term student exchange program for 10th to 12th graders outbound and inbound to Japan,
Long term Rotary Youth Exchange program for students aged 15-18 outbound to various international locations and inbound to Oklahoma for high school immersion studies,
RYLA Rotary youth leadership development summer camp and Interact high school community service clubs.
Executive For-profit & Nonprofit Leadership
Business Operations Leader
Inclusive Consensus Building Leadership
Collaborative Inclusive Teamwork
Fundraising & Grants
Nonprofit Membership Development
Youth Education, Training & Development
Human Resources Management Plus Benefits & Payroll
Strategic Planning w/ Budgeting and P&L
IT Systems and Process Evaluation & Implementation
Supplier, Product & Price Negotiations
ST. JOHN’S UNIVERSITY
Jamaica, New York
Master of Business Administration (MBA): Finance
STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK
New Paltz, New York
Bachelor of Arts (BA): Economics
Certificate in Professional Fundraising (CFRE alternative)
UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS
Certificate in Nonprofit Management
Michigan State University
East Lansing, Michigan
Certificate in Human Resources Management
STEM Team Coach
One of only 28 teams invited to attend the 2014 FIRST LEGO League Jr. World Festival Expo.
Economics, Finance and Accounting
Embry- Riddle University (1995-1996) Oklahoma City campus (Tinker AFB)