Software QA Engineer
E-MAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph - +1-646-***-****
LinkedIn : WWW.LINKEDIN.COM/IN/
PROFICIENT SKILL: Java, Intellij IDE, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Allure Report, POM, GitHub, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Web Automation Testing, Cucumber, Agile, SDLC. MODERATE SKILL: Appium, Postman, Rest API testing, Hybrid Automation Framework, Selenium Grid.
HAVE GOOD KNOWLEDGE: Mobile Automation Testing, Sauce labs, SQL, Waterfall. EMPLOYMENT
Engineer MetLife, Inc. April 2018 - Present
New York, NY
• Implemented and configured end to end installation for automation environment including but not limited to Java, Maven, Cucumber and GitHub.
• Worked and very aggressive 2 weeks sprints where I have attended sprint planning meeting along with sprint pointing meeting.
• Written Cucumber test scenarios using gherkins annotation such as GIVEN, WHEN, THEN.
• Written Java automation test scripts in Step Definition classes to implement Cucumber based feature files.
• Experience in writing CSS Selectors, Xpath expression to identify web elements.
• Designed and implemented different automation framework from scratch like POM (Page Object Model) framework and Data Driven framework using the help of testNG Data Provider and excel POI API.
• Write test scenarios for iOS and Android.
• Good knowledge of API testing using Postman and RestAssured. Created automated script for REST-API testing using Rest Assured framework.
• Architect and Maintaining the Java based framework using open source solutions for functional, API, mobile, image recognition, reporting, BDD/cucumber and CI/CD.
• Implemented simulator for mobile app testing in IOS, Android using Appium Tool.
• Testing APIs, micro-services, web services, and product integration.
• All tests were executed in nightly basis in Jenkins.
• Used Allure Report to view execution reports and JIRA for logging issues and bug tracking.
• Performed Back End testing of application using SQL queries to confirm correctness of data.
• Worked closely with automation lead to get in depth understanding of the test scenario or technical implementation approach.
Engineer Code Brew Labs Nov 2015 – Dec 2017
• Involved in Functionality, Regression testing during various phases of development using Selenium/TestNG.
• Implemented Appium Scripts to test iOS and Android platforms.
• Experienced in writing automation test script in Java.
• Used Allure Report to view execution reports and Jira for logging issues and bug tracking.
• Assisted on developing and maintaining robust and effective Page Object Model Framework.
• Experience of API manual Testing using POSTMAN.
• Designed Test cases using Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
• Used Firebug and Firepath to identify and locate elements as needed, along with creating custom Xpath.
• Experience working with GitHub.
• Maintained and executed Maven build files for running automated test cases along with Continuous Integration tools like Jenkins.
• Participation in Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Iteration Review and Retrospective meeting.
Software QA Tester Bank Of Baroda Aug 2014 – Oct 2015 Punjab, India
• Worked in an agile environment where conducted testing for each sprint release.
• Experienced developing Agile testing strategies and test plans for multiple related projects.
• Interacted with Developers and Product Owner continuously to ensure quality product backlog and to ensure final products delivery.
• Analyzed the project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of the user stories including, but not limited to business, technical requirements, functional specifications, and process flow diagrams.
• Extensive knowledge in developing testing scenarios, test cases and executing tests in JIRA.
• Have thoroughly done peer reviews for developing the UAT test plan, UAT test cases for the users and monitored the UAT sessions.
• Executed test cases, created traceability matrix as well as defined test data for mobile application testing.
• Performed Cross platform web testing on all major iOS and Android devices and executed the test on simulators and emulators.
Bachelor of Technology
Completed - 2014
I.K.G.P Technical University
MetLife, Inc. - MetLife is among the largest global providers of insurance, annuities, and employee benefit programs. The Project was to make it more interactive. The project is modifying the existing public facing application and redesigning the internal dashboard features for Customer Account Management.
Code Brew Labs - Code Brew Labs provides strong, reliable and modern solutions for information technology management. The project was testing the existing public facing application as well as testing the new features to make it more handy and present as bug free. Included testing of in house account management and customer service log applications. Bank Of Baroda - Bank of Baroda (BOB) is an Indian Multinational, public sector Banking and Financial Services company. It is the third largest public sector bank in India. The Project was to Develop and Test different type of Public Facing Application, Internal Application, Mobile Banking System, Internet Banking System, Tab Banking System, Cards Management System, Digital Wallet and Online Payment Gateway.