** ******* ******, ***** ***. Marie ON, P6A 5T8
705-***-**** - firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary I am a grade 11 student currently attending St. Mary’s College. I enjoy playing sports such as hockey in my spare time. Participating in organized sports has taught me to have strong collaborative skills and to be efficient in a fast-paced environment. I am a motivated and energetic individual who can very easily pick up on new jobs and tasks.
● Time Management
● Computer Skills
● Quick Learner
● Manual Labour
04/2019 - 08/2019 Labourer
Private - Sault Ste. Marie, ON
● Experienced in intensive labour such as mixing mortar, stocking up brick / other masonry supplies, setting up scaffolding.
● Transported heavy loads by hand or by wheelbarrow. 07/2018 - 08/2018 Summer Student (Administration)
F.J. Davey Home - Sault Ste. Marie, ON
● Assisted coworkers with tasks such as sorting documents and creating pamphlets.
● Upheld confidentiality of all information.
● Stored and managed records and files for prompt and efficient retrieval. Volunteer History 04/2019 Auction Table Supervisor
Regional Ringette Tournament - Sault Ste. Marie, ON
● Supervised auction table.
● Assisted anyone who had questions regarding auction. 11/2018, 11/2019 Greeter
Greenwood Public School Craft Show - Sault Ste. Marie, ON
● Welcomed all visitors upon entry.
● Handled all cash donations.
05/2018 Donation Collector
Canada Post - Sault Ste. Marie, ON
● Assisted in collecting food donations for the Soup Kitchen. Education 09/2017 - Present St. Mary’s College - Sault Ste. Marie, ON
● I am a grade 11 student with a strong focus in academics. 09/2008 - 06/2017 Holy Cross Elementary School - Sault Ste. Marie, ON Awards
● Highest Academic Achievement in Mathematics.
● Highest Academic Achievement in Science.
● Highest Academic Achievement in Literacy.
● Highest Academic Achievement in French.
● Highest Average in Pre-Advanced Placement Science.
● Elementary School Valedictorian.
● Highest Academic Standing in Grade 9.
● Second Highest Academic Standing in Grade 10.
● Sheena Eddy
Office Manager, Administration
F.J. Davey Home
● Jordan Anderson
Front Line Supervisor, Masonry
● Derek Wilson
● Pam Piercey