SRM INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE AND
BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY
Expected May 2020 Chennai, India
Cum. Percentage: 79%
SECONDARY HIGH SCHOOL
Burn Hall Higher School Srinagar, India
Cum. GPA: 8.36/ 10.0
PRIMARY HIGH SCHOOL
Burn Hall Higher School Srinagar, India
Cum. GPA: 8.40/ 10.0
• Simulation, Research and Study
• Prolines V7
• Autodesk Revit
• Primavera P6
• Metal Fabrication
• Experienced with usage of power tools
• Machining tools and machine works
• Wood Works and Sanding jobs
• Organic Chemistry
• Synthesis of Life sciences
• Plasma Physics
INTERN J AND K ERA
June 2017 - July 2017
• Intense training and technical practical experience in the different types, shapes, materials and analysis of piles.
• Was indulged with closely monitoring the diameter and depth of piles depending on the soil conditions, landscape and environmental impact.
• Was commended by the supervisors for in-depth analysis and understanding of the basic piling and the process involved.
December 2017 - Jan 2018
• Visualization and Analysis of Girders on Coloumns for Roadways.
• Closely involved with Pre-Stressing and Post-tensioning of the Girder along with practical outlooks.
• Types of Reinforcements used in Stressing of various types of Girders.
• Particularly worked on the Span Dependency of the Columns on the length of the Girders.
FLYOVER CORRIDOR RAMPS
June 2018 - July 2018
• Understanding and calculative impact of the gradient of Ramps in Civil Engineering.
• Worked extensively on the leveling of Ramps using theodolite and total station.
• Worked on the Retaining of RC Panels using Parawebs and implicating practical outlooks on the same.
INTERN LUMINO INDUSTRIES PVT. LTD.
June 2019 - July 2019
• Dealing with Substation Construction and Foundary, the company comprises of interns who indulge in working closely with the Foundation layout of the Substation.
• The team was also actively involved in the procurement and management of various material characteristics to be implied while the laying of the foundation due to the requirement of highly insulating materials.
• The factors of study and practical implementation consisted of landscape, location, environment and terrain.
INTERN CONCEPT DESIGN AND GROUP
November 2016 - Jan 2017
• Was keenly indulged in learning and associating with the designing and simulation of Building, Roads and Allied Works.
• Took a lot of time and effort to understand and indulge in practical outlook of the industrial, commercial and representative Civil Engineering.
• Learning and Training gained in Computer Aided Software. COURSEWORK
Engineering Project Management
Initiating and Planning
Global Environmental Management
Construction Project Management
Effective Problem Solving and Decision making
Introduction to AutoCAD and STAADPro
Proﬁciency in AutoCAD and STAADPro
Introduction to Philosophy
2008 2nd Snow Skiing Course 2008
2017 SM Advances in Construction
Materials and Systems
2017 SM Corrosion Control in
2019 Member SIIC,
SRM Innovation and
2017 Member American Society of
PLAN DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF ELLIPTICAL (G+4)
SHOPPINGMALL DESIGN AND ANALYSIS
Jan 2020 - Present Chennai, India
• The project orients with the Planning and designing of G+4 Malls wherein the Analysis of Beams, Columns and various other members.
• The Analysis is studied carefully and the structures are oriented in a Manual Draft that constitutes the Design of the speciﬁc structure.
• These drafts would be implied with practical reinforcement for the G+4 Malls and their construction plans are innate.
PLAN DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF GREEN BUILDINGS
DESIGN AND ANALYSIS OF PASSIVE SOLAR BUILDINGS
AREA SPECIFIC – TROMBE WALLS
August 2019 - November 2019 Chennai, India
• The project is centered with the Design and Analysis of Green Buildings, their structures and planning orientation that allows for a smooth and comfortable area speciﬁc planning of green energy resources of the same.
• The project is the key to resourceful development of buildings enabling Passive Solar Bodies and panels that have a great scope of perseverance to green building technology.
• The main topic of design, analysis and drafting of the Passive Solar Buildings is the impact of Trombe Walls and their designs. The key element of the project, it high-lightens various scopes of Civil Engineering that have an impact on the same.
ELECTRIC VACUUM CLEANER HIGH ENERGY PRESSURE
August 2016 - November 2016 Chennai, India
• The High Pressure and High Energy Pressure gauge is a key element of the project that was developed and tested as a prototype in a Vacuum cleaner.
• Given the vacuum cleaner is a pressure regulator as a natural prototype, the suction pump system developed is termed to be of highly accurate sensing areas and research.