Professional Skills Experience
Education & Training
Ayman Farouk Ahmed Eldakrouri
CURRENTLY RESIDING IN RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA.
EGYPTIAN, MALE, DOB: 17/12/1986.
• Bachelor of commerce majoring in accounting from Mansoura University, Egypt. Graduation year: 2007. Cumulative grade: Good.
• Currently working on getting my ACCA qualification Association of Chartered Certified Accountants UK. Reference Number: 3932791.
• CMA Certified Management Accountant part 1&2 old system . RN: 1154987.
• Oracle Financials, Excel, Peachtree, QuickBooks. Can deal with SAP and other ERP and accounting applications.
• Practical training on cost accounting in a manufacturing company.
• (2/2019: Current). As chief accountant and cost controller at Thermal Pipes Factory TPF.
• (10/2017: 1/2019). As a receivables accountant at TMH International Group.
• (12/2014: 9/2017). As a payables accountant and a project accountant at Alkhorayef Water & Power Technologies.
• (8/2012:11/2014). As an accountant at GW Travel Agency.
• (11/2009:7/2012). As an accountant and auditor at Ahmed A. Al-Desouky Professional Chartered Accountants & Experienced Financial Consultants.
• (8/2007:10/2009). As an accountant at Pure Computer & Technologies Co.
• Financial Accounting.
• Ensure that all the transactions matching with the professional standards, ethics and company regulations.
• Apply a proper internal control system. That enhance the company's effectiveness, efficiency, reliable financial reporting, compliance with laws and reduction in the potential deviations.
• Provide accurate supporting financial reports, with well-organized data and information after the proper analysis.
• Perform all accounts payable and accounts receivable duties.
• Perform bank and cash accounting, management & reconciliations. Personal Skills Computer Professional Skills
• ICDL (IT + MSOffice: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
• Advanced user of Windows and Linux operating systems.
• PC maintenance and software troubleshooting.
• Internet and social media.
• Perform all fixed asset and inventory accounting functions, analysis reports, physical audit and reconciliations.
• Perform journals entries according to the chart of accounts, ledgers posting, bookkeeping and payroll preparation.
• Prepare all financial statements and tax reports.
• Cost Accounting.
• Support implementing and maintaining the cost control system for operations, sales, engineering, and finance.
• Analyze actual labor, material, and overhead costs using the various known methods and comparing it against standard and budgeted costs, explain variances and update standard costs.
• Perform the value adding chain analysis and evaluate key performance indicators to support the operations and the cost reduction process.
• Report on break-even points margins and periodic variances by products and work centers. Aid in the pricing process.
• Management Accounting.
• Support the budgeting process.
• Provide reports about variances, potential threats, available opportunities and trend analysis.
• Income and expenditure control and day-to-day cash management.
• Support the decision-making process and aid in the strategic planning. Management Skills
Decision Making Skills
Business Communication Skills
Creative Thinking Skills
Problem Solving Skills
Time Management Skills
and Multi-Tasking Skills
Quick Learning skills
Effective Study Skills
• Arabic: Native.
• English: Fluent
• Passed an advanced level in conversation course with final grade A.
• Passed an advanced level in business English course with final grade A.