Albert Robinson Jr.
HOUSEKEEPING/ JANITORIAL SERVICES SUPERVISOR
House Keeping Associate
Haven Health - Sierra Vista, AZ
December 2018 to August 2019
• Gave pristine instruction on advanced cleaning techniques to peers
• Selected over peers to as Employee of the Month May 2019
• Exercised an acute competence in all safety procedures and protocol, facilitating the total safety of all elderly in-house patients
• Performed over 1300+ hours of housekeeping services
• Maintained clean linens and coordinated with nursing staff to facilitate clean, sanitized bedding for over 120 patients in a timely manner
• High-impact worker; exerts more effort than all housekeeping peers
• Maintained high standards of cleanliness which resulted in accolades from the CEO Mr. Emerson
• Replaced soiled towels, linen, vacuumed room and office carpets, as well as sweep, scrub, wax, polish floors using brooms, mops, and powered waxing machines
• Used proper lifting techniques when unloading, transporting, and stocking heavy containers weighing more than 75 pounds
Dickie's - Sierra Vista, AZ
May 2016 to April 2019
• Aided and assisted in two yearly Board/CEO health inspections, which resulted Sierra Vista's Dickie's being rated as the best cleaned Dickie's restaurant in the region
• Charged with restocking meats, food items, dry goods, seasoning, side dish foods, as well as soaps and detergents, and other supply items.
• Illustrated profound multi-tasking skills by cooking all side order foods, ensuring timeliness of orders during food rush periods
• High-energy worker, consistently working harder than peers half his age
• Builds great rapport with customers, often getting compliments from guests
• Routinely kept tables, floors, bathrooms and other common areas well sanitized
• Performed hourly bathroom inspections, ensuring maximum cleanliness of restaurant
• Ensured all cutting instruments were safely clean in a timely manner, ensuring meat cutting and preparation team was always prepared for main dishes Deli Cook Associate
Fry's Food Store - Sierra Vista, AZ
February 2016 to April 2016
• Sliced and served various types of delicatessen meats and cheeses and answered customer inquiries.
• Accurately recorded and assisted in preparing deli special orders which ensured 100% customer satisfaction.
• Prepared daily food items, and produced simple foods, such as sandwiches, corn dogs chicken tenders, salads, pizza, or coffee, using proper safety precautions.
• Maintained friendly, professional demeanor, with outstanding customer service, and knowledge of current sales and promotions.
• Maintained a safe and clean working environment
• Cooked and temperature-checked all foods before serving
• Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of various meat/cheese cutting devices Assistant Manager Environmental Ser
Howard University Hospital, D.C
January 1984 to November 2007
• Responsible for the total cleanliness, sanitization and maintenance of rooms occupied by patients, surgical areas, offices, labs, waiting areas, and restrooms, ensuring that germs are killed, eliminating chance of spreading of infection or disease.
• Refined management skills by inspecting work for quality and completion and professionally offering constructive criticism and praise, thus maintaining Howard University Hospital (HUH) standards of excellence
• Developed innovative approaches, such as cleaning demonstrations, resulting in increased commitment to quality service from peers and subordinates
• Performed and oversaw day-to-day cleaning operations; performed routine equipment maintenance and repair
• Participated and prepared for OSHA inspections of Howard University Hospital, passing all inspections yearly
• Supervised 60 house keepers, six supervisors, responsible for maintenance of a 3-million square foot hospital facility, including 500 beds.
• Inspected areas in daily rounds for cleanliness and reported any needed repairs.
• Responded to radio calls promptly and professionally.
• Kept records about the process of waste disposal and ensuring that the process was done in accordance to the policies of the hospital.
• Diligently recorded and reported inventory and hours worked; corrected any errors in documentation
• Organized all paperwork and payments of supplies and cleaning equipment at the end of each day
• Evaluated personnel and trained new and experienced staff members while clearly communicating team goals, directing cleaning procedures, and implementing department personnel policies
• Balanced professional: Emphasized performance, maintained morale, ensured staffing needs were met while issuing reprimands and disciplinary action recommendations as necessary
• Ordered supplies, maintained records, and prepared reports as directed. Education
High school or equivalent
Chamberlain Vocational High School - Washington, DC 1969 to 1973
• Time Management
• Customer Service
• Daily & Deep Cleaning
• Dusting and Polishing
• Steam Cleaning
• Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning
• Kitchen and Bath Cleaning
• Silver/Chrome Polishing
• Countertop and Appliance Cleaning
• Grout Cleaning
• Window Treatment Cleaning
• Office Cleaning and Organizing
• Supervising Experience
• Custodial Experience
• Cleaning Experience