Christopher M. Carnahan
EDUCATION: University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee
Bachelor of Business Administration, May 2008
EXPERIENCE: ChemStation of Wisconsin Butler, WI
Account Manager March 2017 - Present
● Managed a large territory throughout the state of WI identifying and meeting the chemical needs of customers in a broad array of industries.
● Achieved year over year annual growth by obtaining new customers and growing business with existing customer base.
● Partnered with key decision makers and their staff to educate and train individuals on proper chemical handling and use.
● Worked directly with end users to demonstrate product effectiveness in the field while also preparing and presenting cost analysis and service reports.
● Effectively managed customer relations through annual reviews and monthly visits.
Reflective Concepts, Inc. Kenosha, WI
Business Development Manager September 2015 - February 2017
● Traveled extensively throughout North America prospecting for new business as well as meeting with existing customers to increase overall business.
● Identified and met with key decision makers within residential, industrial, commercial and architectural lighting organizations.
● Managed all existing accounts totaling roughly $5 million in annual sales.
● Launched a new CRM system in conjunction with an ongoing inbound marketing campaign and weekly blog to increase exposure of the company.
● Prepared and presented new marketing and sales materials to existing and prospective customers showcasing the company’s design, manufacturing and assembly capabilities of tailored reflectors.
● Played a key role in launching new sales and marketing initiatives in conjunction with the General Manager.
Galactic Inc. Milwaukee, WI
Area Sales Manager – Central US August 2014 – July 2015
● Responsible for managing a large territory and growing sales through B2B, distribution and end user engagement.
● Traveled extensively throughout the territory individually as well as with sales representatives to prospect and meet with potential and existing customers.
● Provided and developed catered solutions using a consultative approach to meet customer’s needs in areas of food safety, pharmaceutical, personal care and industrial applications.
● Prepared forecasting for the region and also set volume expectations for distribution while providing ongoing training for sales representatives. Brady Corporation Milwaukee, WI
New Business Development Specialist March 2014 – July 2014
● Responsible for prospecting, pre-qualification, lead generation and closing new business through heavy outbound calling, and via other channels of internet- based communications.
● Worked directly with end users to identify and provide solutions to ongoing issues within manufacturing and other facilities.
● Provided numerous product demonstrations and training via web to prospective and current customers on a weekly basis.
● Took orders directly as well as working with a distribution team to ensure highest level of end user satisfaction.
Kornit Digital Mequon, WI
North American Business Development Manager April 2013 – March 2014
● Responsible for driving sales of digital printing solutions with 3 distributors in a territory consisting of 21 states and Canada.
● Traveled throughout the territory with sales representatives to explore and generate new business as well as meeting with existing customers.
● Conducted weekly meetings with distributors to review reports reflecting sales trends and activity of sales representatives.
● Managed existing accounts to ensure ongoing service needs were met as well as keeping customers up to date on current and future product line in order to enhance existing relationships.
● Coordinated product demonstrations and training for new or potential customers.
AAA Milwaukee, WI
Life Specialist October 2010 – April 2013
● Worked in partnership with 22 property and casualty agents to help generate new business.
● Conducted needs analysis with clients in order to recommend proper mix of life insurance, medical, disability income, long term care insurance and annuity based products to meet individualized protection and financial growth needs.
● Covered a large regional territory that included a total of eight offices.
● Conducted monthly reviews with property and casualty agents to help them generate more business and further develop their client base. MetLife Milwaukee, WI
Financial Services Representative June 2008 – October 2010
● Provided financial services to individuals as well as small businesses.
● Constructed portfolios using a wide array of both investment and insurance products for clients.
● Provided field training to new hires to help promote successful sales techniques.
● Specialized in retirement and estate planning.
CERTIFICATIONS: HubSpot Inbound Marketing
COMPUTER SKILLS: Microsoft Office, Salesforce.com, Google Suite, iSell, Skype, GoToMeeting, HubSpot, AS400, Pipedrive CRM
ACTIVITIES: Milwaukee Fire & Police Pipes & Drum Band 2009 – Present
● Perform at numerous fund raising and charity events honoring Fire, Police and Military personnel fallen in the line of duty.
● Perform at all Honor Flights at Mitchell Field for WWII, Korea and Vietnam war veterans returning from Washington D.C.
-References Available Upon Request-