** ***** **** *****, ********, AB, T4C 0J2
A British expatriate with over 15 years experience in the retail and Hotel trades. Created new business between past employers. Introduced jewelry products into major Hotel chain. Being commended for my outstanding, professionalism of service. Store and Safe key holder.
Clean class 5 license.
I consider myself to be hard working, honest and a reliable person. With my drive and determination, and by performing at such a high level of standard. I can continuously achieve and exceed my customers and my employers expectations. EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
Tim Horton’s, Fireside Cochrane
Trainer/Team Member June 2015 - present
− Prepare and serve hot and cold food and beverages to strict company standards, on a daily basis.
− Suggestive selling. Handling cash, and taking orders.
− Train new staff to follow correct health, safety and build-up procedures.
− Oversee staff when Manager is not there.
Wal-Mart, Fireside Cochrane
Customer Service Specialist (Toy Department) Apr 2015 - July 2015
- Set up displays, pricing of and ordering stock.
- Using product knowledge to assist customers in what they were looking for.
- Helped in other departments as needed.
− Brought up two children, and run a busy house.
John Lewis Partnership, Aberdeen, Scotland
Sales Consultant (China and glass department) May 2000 - Feb 2002
− Displayed stock, pricing of stock.
− Used product knowledge to make sales.
− Helped customers to purchase gifts from wedding lists. Page 2 12. Jan. 2020
− Sourced out of stock merchandise from other partnerships.
− Assisted the office when ordering stock for customers. Informed customers when items were ready.
Stephen Henderson Diamantaire, Aberdeen, Scotland
Jewelry Sales Consultant Dec 1997 - Feb 2000
− Assisted store manager and owner in day-to-day sale of exquisite and custom jewelry.
− Sold stock with product knowledge gained over two years.
− Designed stock displays.
− Banking, and administration of customer accounts.
− Documented information for jewelry repair.
− Store and safe key holder.
Copthorne Hotel (5 Star, Millenium Group), Aberdeen, Scotland Food/Beverage Assistant/Co-coordinator Oct 1988 - Dec 1997
- Restaurant service/plated and VIP silver service.
- Bar service.
- Administered accounts and handled cash.
- Recommended items from the menu.
- Took charge of the running of the restaurant, during the managers absence.
- Housekeeping of up to 15-20 rooms (2 Queen beds per room). Ensured cleanliness was of a high standard in the rooms.
- Worked in all departments of the Hotel.
Norwood Hall Hotel, Aberdeen, Scotland
General Hotel Assistant. 1986 - Sept 1988
- Initially employed as a trainee, and was kept on full time after a year.
- My duties included reception administration, took booking for rooms.
- Enquiries for weddings and banquets.
- Cash handling.
- Restaurant service, plated and silver service.
- Bar service.
N.A.G 1( National Association of Goldsmiths) Retail Jewelry Course. Various SCOTVEC certificates, covering different areas of the Hotel and Catering Industry. Secondary Education- Summerhill Academy 1979-1984
I attended numerous evening classes in a variety of subjects, including French communication, Literature and word processing computer package.
Page 3 12. Jan. 2020
I also completed in house training within the Copthorne Hotel, which helped with the day to day running of a busy hotel.
Cooking. Sharing recipes.
Meeting people of different backgrounds.
Employee of the year for 1992 at the Copthorne Hotel Employee of the month, three times at the Copthorne Hotel