Over 15 years of varied operations & administrative experience across industries and proven ability to handle and manage office operations; possess effective organizational skills and strong decision-making & execution abilities.
Personal attributes & areas of impact include:
• Excellent organizational skills
• Planning & time management
• Documentation & standardization
• Customer-service orientation
• Initiative & willingness
• Reliability & confidentiality
HDFC BANK LIMITED: - Executive Assistant to the Sr. Vice President at HDFC Bank - September 2016 till date
• Support in the day-to-day work of the Sr. Vice President and manage his calendar.
• Create, co-ordinate and plan travel schedules, flights, hotels, visas, conferences and overseas business trips
• Attend and handle phone calls and appropriately screen telephone calls, enquires and request.
• Schedule meetings and appointments.
• To coordinate follow-up actions from meetings and respond to correspondence thus ensuring items are actioned in a timely manner.
• Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents.
• Preparing vouchers pertaining to travel and other official expenses.
• Taking care of the day to day administration activities like records of stationary, couriers, photocopying, scanning and other correspondence.
• Uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
BALAJI TELEFILMS LIMITED: - EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE MANAGING DIRECTOR – SEPTEMBER 2015 TO SEPTEMBER 2016
• Prepare & organize daily meeting schedules and ensure availability of all relevant documentation, reports etc. for the MD.
• Produce a variety of documents, using MS Office, ensuring that they are proofed and presented Page 2
to the highest standard and to deadline.
• Manage, prioritize and respond to all e-mails on behalf of the MD.
• Read and prioritize any documents, presentations, board papers or requests that come to the MD's office.
• Ensure the necessary arrangements are in place for Board meetings.
• Maintain professional relationships, representing the MD to a wide range of internal/external contacts.
• Deal with telephone inquiries, filter calls and use initiative to deal with routine queries.
• Plan, manage and schedule travel arrangements (please see Travel Desk Manager role below) and meetings, liaise with cross-functional teams on various requirements, projects & ad-hoc tasks for the MD.
• Confidently make executive decisions, relating to the office of the MD. Travel Desk Manager
• Provide leadership and direction to the authorized travel agent to ensure optimal service & issue Resolution.
• Oversee and coordinate with the travel agent on all bookings and ensure deliverables are met as per Balaji Telefilms Ltd. SLAs.
• Leverage Internet, digital media & technology for savings, cost avoidance and service enhancements.
• Deliver travel reports and create awareness of travel spends & compliance trends with Senior Management.
STORY TELLERS (PRODUCTION HOUSE): - Office Operations Manager – September 2014 to September 2015
• Effectively managed overall Administration for the Company.
• Managing repair, maintenance & replacement of office equipment’s, appliances, furniture, furnishings, vehicles etc.
• Handling all office correspondence & sending it to the relevant departments (accounts/production etc.).
• Keeping a tab on all office supplies & stationery & managing replenishment of the same.
• Supervise and set a process for Inventory management.
• Maintaining all company show reels & sending out show reels as per brief.
• Travel arrangement for employees and guests in India and Abroad (Flight /Railway/Bus Tickets).
• Transport/ Vehicle Management (Hiring/Purchase/Maintenance).
• Handling office Petty Cash.
• Administrative help for Event Management.
• Coordinating with the accounts department & vendors for bills & cheques.
• Co-coordinating and Driving the Daily, Monthly and Weekly Meetings and achieving the Milestones. DUFLON POLYMERS PRIVATE LIMITED: - Personal Assistant to the Managing Director – September 2010 to September 2014
• Executive support to the Managing Director on a daily basis.
• Support in Client correspondences to the Managing Director.
• Maintaining and Assisting Managing Director’s Financial Records.
• Developed and maintained all org structures, JD’s, manpower.
• Organizing interviews during hiring.
• Manage and coordinate VIP visits to the Institution, arrange all protocol, hotel and transport bookings. Prepare and coordinate their itineraries. Page 3
• Coordination with Banks on Managing Directors requests.
• Ensure that the basic work place ethics are met and new staffs are provided detailed orientation upon joining.
• Coordinating Client Meetings / Internal Office Meetings.
• Coordination of Travel Arrangement for Management.
• Responding to correspondences from different departments.
• Keeping high confidentiality of work and documentation.
• Filtering of calls into the Managing Director’s office.
• Maintaining / responding to Managing Directors Inbox.
• Miscellaneous administrative duties of the various departments within the organization.
• Keeping track / filing of the incoming and outgoing correspondences.
• Maintaining Drivers and other support staff for the organization. FACT ENTERPRISE LIMITED – Media Division: - Executive Producer – January 2009 to July 2010
• Supervised and managed film production crews.
• Coordinated with suppliers & contractors during shoots in the studio & on location.
• Facilitated and conducted meetings with television channels like 9x.
• Developed & executed media plans for TV, Radio & Print Campaigns.
• Planned & managed media production budgets.
• Managed relationships with public & media relations with celebrities.
• Planned & organized events, including managing event staff, coordinating suppliers and contractors and resolving operational issues.
BK GULF LLC – DUTCO GROUP, DUBAI: - Executive Secretary – March 2003 to March 2007
§ Project scheduling including planning of resources (material, manpower, machinery, money).
§ To guide & facilitate all necessary support to the Project managers in terms of staff support, materials, internal decisions, resolving contractor issues and all other resources on a timely basis.
§ Handling emergencies and critical works on project sites.
§ Evaluation, preparation of schedules, work orders, agreements, etc. for Sub-contracting works.
§ Responsible for entire execution and other aspects- Cost, time quality and safety of the project.
§ Handling correspondence with internal clients, through e-mails.
§ Maintaining proper filing system for all department related documents.
§ Handling any form of correspondence for the Project Manager on site.
§ Preparing various site reports on regular basis (weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly).
§ Handling Clients & Consultants.
§ All kinds of documentations of ISO standard.
§ Effectively handling correspondence with external parties.
§ Handling all daily administrative activities.
KRISHNA SAGAR BUILDERS PVT. LTD.: - PROJECT CO ORDINATOR – March 1999 to December 2002
§ Delivering targeted topline as per the projects business plan by contributing to sales targets.
§ Handling Corporate Clients such as Asian Paints etc. Page 4
§ Projection & maintenance of a luxury real estate brand attitude & delivering positive customer experience to A distinguished client base.
§ Generating sales from various traditional & non-traditional BTL activities.
§ Regular analysis of sales trends in the market.
§ Proposing & implementing sales promotion activities for the project.
§ Participating in negotiations & bringing deals to a closure.
§ Staying up-to-date with product & market knowledge. EDUCATION
• Bachelor of Arts, 1999, University of Mumbai
• Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), 1996, St. Andrews College, Mumbai
• Secondary School Certificate (SSC), 1994, St. Teresa’s Convent, Mumbai
• Diploma in Software Applications, Mumbai
• Languages Known: English & Hindi
• Date of Birth: June 7, 1978
• Marital Status: Married
• Nationality: Portugal
• UAE Driver’s license: Valid
• References can be provided on request.