Adaptable Data Analyst & User Experience Researcher.9+ years of consumer technology expertise inside global organizations, with a proven knowledge of key performance improvement, team building, data analyzing, creative writing and workforce planning skills that translate across several industries.
Experience in multiple digital marketing disciplines, including social, content, and market segmentation.
Proven success in driving results through customer relationship management.
Results have included double-digit sales growth and massive leaps in audience satisfaction.
Excellent Verbal, Written & Visual Communicator, With an Artful Ability to Constructively Engage with Varied Psychographics.
Highly Analytical, With A Demonstrated Talent for Identifying, Scrutinizing, Improving & Streamlining Complex Work Processes.
Frequently acknowledged as refreshingly empathetic and quality-oriented by my peers. CORE COMPETENCIES
Social Media Marketing Microsoft Office Suite Dependable & Flexible
Consistent Team Leadership Quantitative Marketing Strategic Management
Qualitative Marketing Research Tableau Data Interpretation for Segment Insights
Proficient Excel Skills
YAHOO · Sunnyvale, CA · 2019 - Present
Connecting people to their passions, communities, and the world’s knowledge As a valued member of the Content and Knowledge Analysis team, I’ve contributed to the brands efforts to increase ad relevance and user experience. In collaboration with our Engineering division, I’ve worked to solidify the reliability of our product taxonomies, which are used to categorize users interest levels/search intent regarding products, news and local information. In addition to maintaining quality of experience, I’ve also participated in training machine learning models by reviewing machine judgements, making corrections, and analyses of large structured and unstructured data. Content Analyst & User Experience Enrichment:
● Market Research: Understanding users needs, and making product feature suggestions based on the competitive landscape and user climate
● Data Analyzing: Monitoring and analyzing site traffic and usage data to make programming decisions - Classifying large scale diverse unstructured data from more than 10 different projects a week 2
● Participating in regular high volume testing assignments with a critical eye for improving process and product
● Discovering, evaluating, editing, and programming content to help meet user information needs in desktop, mobile and tablet environments
CALIFORNIA DEPARTMENT OF INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS · San Francisco, CA · 2018 - 2019 Preserving workers equality in the state of California for over 90+ years Human Resources Assistant:
The California Department of Industrial Relations (DIR) protects and improves the health, safety, and economic well-being of over 18 million wage earners and helps their employers comply with state labor laws. Here I was brought on to assist operational specialist solve several pressing labor related issues.
● Data Management: Handled over 300+ personnel documents via excel spreadsheets and graphs in a secure fashion with a high degree of accuracy eliminating discrepancies
● Data Security: Efficiently multitasking on several assignments, such as spreadsheet data entry and personnel file securing in Microsoft Excel
● Excellent Verbal, Written & Visual Communicator: Engaging in daily team communications via email and 1 on 1 to better assist specialist with timesheet audit evaluations, retirement claims and workers compensation application.
FLEXTRONICS · Sacramento, CA · 2009 - 2017
Third largest global electronics manufacturing services organization, (AT&T Contractor) CONSUMER ELECTRONICS SUCCESS SUPERVISOR:
Within Flextronics, I was involved as a contracted associate via AT&T wireless. Here, I established my customer success, analytical and supervisory skills at their Device Support Centers (DSC) where we offered free technical support for consumer electronic devices and services. Through my time with the company, I dedicated myself to professional progression and made it a point to reinforce those ideals with deliverable actions. Successes include:
● Analytically Focused: Utilized database collection analysis on customer complaints regarding employee performance rendered through tableau software to create actionable insights improving end to end front line experiences, resulting in 15% growth in Net Promoter Scores upon assuming position.
● Led new employee training team in the integration of 5 new hires by curating trainee focus pamphlet’s and establishing a reliable resource for positional coaching.
● Tactfully Enriched customer relationship management methods with semi-annual performance reviews of staff, reducing churn 10%
● Facilitated new talent procurement, with full involvement from recruiting stage to company integration of over 10 new staff members
● Retained detailed notated feedback on customer interactions, over 20+ daily. Recording specifics of product inquiries, complaints, or comments, then engaged with customers to identify potential areas for customer service improvements.
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (Marketing) San Francisco State University San Francisco, CA