PAVAN KUMAR REDDY MARPULA
Dearborn, Michigan ****6
A conscientious computer engineer graduate specialized in python, CAN controller, C, C++, SQL, Machine Learning with an ability to work in team environment and multi-tasking individual looking for a job to use my technical expertise.
Machine Learning Engineering Intern
WAVE GUIDE TECHNOLOGIES, India. July 2017-Aug 2017
• Assisted in PHCL organization which focuses on, whether the bank should approve the loan or not to a client based on their credit history.
• Exploratory Data analysis was done using Descriptive Statistics and Data Visualization, Data Mining, and Pre-Processing methods like Scaling, Normalization, were performed in order to get the best results from ML algorithms.
• Used python Programming language for baseline model evaluation and achieved 17% higher performance rate than standard ML algorithms.
Embedded Software Engineering Intern
VISO CORPORATION, India. Dec 2015 - Feb 2016
• Collaborated with senior engineers and conducted trails for web applications to Maintain and Monitor the status of (BWC) Body Worn Cameras when connected to Cubie board based on raspberry pi.
• Viso corporation Web API Database was used to store the data that captured from BWC.and improved the capturing uptime and status by 3% to actual 76% of efficiency. Computer Networks Engineering Intern
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED, Hyderabad. Mar 2015 - April 2015
• Revised the current Dijkstra’s Algorithm to decrease the service time by 17% and validated the same the same using a program developed in Python to track the transfer and delivery of messages.
• Worked on Implementation of Next Generation Network Architecture for a packet-based network provider using protocols like SIP, MEGACO/H, 248, H,343, RTP etc.
Embedded Software: Responsible for overseeing the design process of raspberry pi based triaxial accelerometer robot car to detect defects, signals using user's hand motions and developed software interface using python programming on Linux platform.
Pervasive Computing: Developed Chatbot Applications using C programming where PC programs written to speak with us through instant messages using IBM Watson Assistant and increased delivery rate by 16% to usual 48% rate.
Artificial Intelligent Systems: Worked on prediction of heart diseases using logistic, linear regression by performing exploratory data analysis and achieved 12 % higher disease prediction rate than usual and tested this result using ROC curves.
Computer Architecture: Analyzed current architectural technologies of DRAM caches in MIPS processor and proposed a methodology to reduce trade off involved in their design by 5% based on VHDL testing.
Software Engineering: Developed hospital management system using C++ to effectively maintain and retrieve doctor; patient records whenever require and improved system accessibility rate to 26% higher than usual.
• Developed a web-based treasure hunt game by creating a webpage using HTML and CSS and designed Graphics using C
Data Science Frame works: Python, Data Analysis, Visualization Languages : C, C++,SQL,MATLAB, Embedded C
Web Technologies : HTML, Project Management
operating Systems : Windows, Linux
Communication software : HFSS, HDL, MATLAB, PSPICE
Master of Science in Electrical and Computer Engineering August 2018 – May 2020 University of Michigan Dearborn, Michigan, United States of America Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering August 2014 – May 2018 Satyabhama institute of science and technology, Chennai, India