email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/kalyanijawanjal EDUCATION:
Master of Science in Engineering. May 2020(Expected) San Jose State University, San Jose, CA.
Courses: System Engineering, Engineering Analysis, Cloud computing technologies, Big Data Analytics, Business Intelligence Technologies, Software Quality Assurance. Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Science & Engineering) Aug 2012-June 2016 Sipna College of Engineering.
Courses: Data Structures, Database Management Systems, Software Engineering, Operating Systems, Data Communication, C programming, Programming methodology, Object Oriented Programming. SKILLS:
Testing frameworks: Selenium WebDriver, HP ALM, QC, QTP, Cucumber, JMeter, SDLC, STLC, GIT, Agile. Programming Skills: Java, C, Python. Database: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB. Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, VB-Scripting. Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, OS X, Linux. EXPERIENCE:
Software Engineer intern (Soham Global Consultants) June 2019-Aug 2019
• Created libraries for code reusability.
• Automated various functionalities for different applications using cucumber and selenium webdriver.
• Involved in Functionality testing, Integration testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance Testing.
• Understanding of Requirements and converting them into Test scenarios.
• Participated in Change Request meetings and implemented procedures for test changes.
• Provided analysis and insight to QA Team in defects and bugs tracking using Quality Center.
• Used HP Quality Center for Scheduling and executing test sets, collecting test results, analyzing the data
• Prepared various base-line documents highlighting the key features to serve as a starters guide.
• Usage of Descriptive programming and VB-Script (QTP) to enhance script performance.
• Mapped the custom objects to the standard objects where necessary and inserted Bitmap and Text Checkpoints. Assistant Professor (Bhagyashri Junior College) Oct 2016-Jan 2018
• Teaching C programming to students.
• Conducting laboratory sessions and designing class notes for students.
• Designing assignments in accordance with the university approved course syllabus.
• Grading assignments and quizzes.
Teaching Assistant (Sipna College of Engineering and Technology) Jan 2013-Dec 2014 Subjects: C programming.
• Assist faculty members with exams, classroom instruction, and record keeping.
• Assist professors in preparing class notes.
• Meeting students during office hours.
• Carefully curating classwork and homework, exam review, class quizzes and grading them. PROJECTS:
Quora Prototype Application Oct 2019-Dec 2019
• Developed a web-based application and successfully deployed it as a distributed service on AWS.
• Used KAFKA as pub-sub service. It raised the availability of the application and lowered the latency.
• Implemented Redis Cache due to which performance of the application increased.
• Technologies: AWS-ELB, MongoDB, Redis Cache, NodeJS, ReactJS, KAFKA E-payment system Jan 2019-May 2019
• Created a web based application and successfully deployed it as a distributed service on AWS.
• Implemented encryption using RSA algorithm.
•Created a website that provides information about flights and their routes. It also allows users to make changes in reservation dates, cancel flights and much more.
•Technologies: React JS, MongoDB, JavaScipt, JUnit.