Residence: Saudi (transferable visa) and Jordan
Date of birth: 08/3/1994
Phone number: +966********* (call and WhatsApp)
An ambitions production and manufacturing engineer (entry level) with a variety work experience in production, QC, procurement and sales seeking a job in order to give critical solutions to different problems in engineering or management and cooperate with different teams to accomplish various projects and tasks.
Production control and managing
Lean manufacturing and continual improvement
Project management and planning
Supply chain management
Manufacturing engineering, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM), Malaysia Graduated in 6/2018
- International Ductile Iron Pipes Co. Ltd. (INDIPCO) Al-Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Quality control engineer (October 2019 – present)
• Review all ISO 9000 quality assurance documentations. (currently under progress for re-starting requirement).
• Prepare the necessary requirements for conducting an internal audit on the ISO9000 quality system.
• Review all types of inspection and testing required by SASO, ISO and BS.
• Review the status of the quality control laboratory instrument and issue requests for repair or update of instruments or softwares (currently under progress for re-starting requirement).
• responsible for documentation of QC reports, certificates and standards
• responsible for renewing some certificate
Other work assignments (contribution in other departments):
• Work on searching best prices and technical specifications for purchasing of maintenance electrical and mechanical spare parts and tool for the repair of plant’s machineries
• Assist in actual purchasing of tools and equipment by visiting suppliers and negotiation of prices.
• Preparing cash Summary for petty cash to be submitted to the accounting department.
- Multi Industrial Solutions Co. (MISCO.)
Al-Dammam Governorate, Saudi Arabia
Production Engineer (January 2019 – August 2019)
• Making weekly and monthly plan for production department
• Reading engineering drawings to arrange for fabrications and welding processes
• Dealing with QC department to arrange inspections and reporting required by customers
• Planning for raw materials and making PR if needed
• Making sure delivery is on time
• Managing, reviewing and improving QMS with QA manager
Other work assignments (as a sales coordinator):
• Preparing quotations and receiving customers inquiry.
• Following up and updating sales and inquires log.
• Preparing job order and coordinate with all department to facilitate it.
- Saudi Arabian Ductile Iron Pipe Company Ltd. SADIP. Al-Dammam Governorate, Saudi Arabia
internship (12/5/2017 - 30/8 /2017)
Courses and training
• (2015) executive diploma in project management using primavera, CAD Center
• Introduction to supply chain management (Jordanian engineers association)
• Introduction to ISO (9001 + 45001 + 140001) (Jordanian engineers training center)
• 3D Solidworks (CAD software) (2016)
• Courses, from syllabus
- Quality control
- Management (forecasting, inventory management, Project Scheduling, supply chain, and some other managerial topics)
- Manufacturing processes
- Production planning and control
- Product design and development
- Computer integrated manufacturing
Participations and volunteering
• Nominated as a debater in Munathara Initiative which was in Tunisia and got the second place
• Volunteering in the student activity department at International Islamic university Malaysia
• Graduating project “motion simulation of CNC router using SolidWorks” Skills/strengths
• Good public speaking and presentation skills in English and Arabic
• Microsoft Office (good)
• AutoCAD (good)
• Solidworks (good)
• Primavera (beginner)
• MS project (Intermediate)
• English proficiency test at International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) (2013)
- An overall band of 6.5 out of 9.0.
• other languages
- Arabic, tongue language
- Malay, basic