To work in an organization for an engineer position where my design and analysis skills should been enhanced and should be implemented for organization's growth and also for my professional growth.
Hindustan Institute of
Sri Gayatri Junior College,
BIE 2015 84.9
Sri Chaitanya children’s academy,
• Strength of Materials
• Material Science
• Solidworks ( worked on project )
• Catia (Certification)
• Ansys ( worked on project )
• FEA ( worked on project )
AREAS OF INTEREST: Design and Analysis.
• ULTRABOT USING ARDINO BOARD :
It is a autonomous mobile robot where it can detect objects using ultrasonic sensor and moves automatically with the help of sensor and programming instructions. OM SARAVANA BAWA D MAHESH
Chittoor, Andhra Pradesh –517101
• SORTING MACHINE USING MATLAB :
In this project we designed a sorting machine which will sort the defected biscuits which are moving on conveyor belt and defect those biscuits with help of cam and OpenCv image processing.
PROJECT (ACADEMIC) : ASSISTIVE EXOSKELETON FOR ELDERLY. It is a lower limb exoskeleton which will assist old people who can’t sit, stand, and walk. Me and my team designed a model using solid works and tested it on Ansys. After a successful test we have designed a scaled model.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
• Published a research paper on Assistive –Exoskeleton for elderly in IJAMECHS.
• Did a internship in Vizag Steels-Air Conditioning System STRENGTHS:
• Team Player
• Flexibility to new people and new surroundings
• Quick Learner
• Father’s Name : Mr. D.R.Kumar
• Mother’s Name : Ms. D.Padmaja.
• Date of Birth : 12-08-1998
• Languages Known : Telugu, English.
• Playing Cricket
• Playing Badminton.
• Modernize with technology from YouTube
I, D.MAHESH do hereby confirm that the information given above is true to the best of my knowledge.
Place : (D.MAHESH)