Mr. Paul Arvey
A result driven, organized, hard-working Customer service Executive in the field of Freight Forwarding and Logistics, known for accuracy, attention to detail and committed for customer’s satisfaction and effective staff management with Nine years of diverse experience. Looking for a challenging position in a renowned organization to utilize my professional strengths and knowledge.
Currently working as Customer Service Team leader Manuport Logistics LLC, Dubai, UAE CAREER PROFILE
Customer Service Supervisor (Air & Sea Freight)
Manuport Logistics LLC, JAFZA, UAE (August 2013 – till date) Company Profile:
As a member of the Euroports Group, Belgium, IVK Manuport Logistics established in 2007 works with a unique mix of logistics services – for every mode of transport: sea, inland waterways, road transport, rail and air. Besides this, has a physical presence in Europe’s most important ports, its own international offices in countries at France, Brazil, Germany, USA, China and an extensive network of first-class logistics partners branching out throughout the world.
Customer Service (Key accounts)
• Get rates from different carrier/agents and quote to clients (Pricing).
• Develop and manage key accounts in the designated area by providing them the best rates.
• Maintain profiles of all major customers including Aerospace customers.
• Regular follow up with silent clients and to revive business with them.
• Make comparative analysis of sales performance and market trend with those of previous year and formulate strategy accordingly.
• In charge of company software implementation for around 45 employees & their systems, troubleshooting and system training
Customer Services Team Leader
• Serving our customers with all their Import & Export Shipment requirements and timely deliveries. Export CS Air/Sea
• Coordinate with Customers for Bookings.
• Follow up for rates with Principal carriers / Airlines and get the best rates.
• Getting the booking confirmations from the Airlines for Air Export, ensure timely handover of cargo and provide AWB instructions.
• Ensure the cargo departs as per the schedule advised by the Airline, provide pre-alert to destination agent for DDP shipments and to the customer for the shipment destined only up to Airport.
• Container Release to Customers for Sea Export shipments, upon receipt of Confirmed Bookings.
• Handle Customers vis-à-vis Container pick up, and followed up for export bill of Entry passed by customers wherever applicable.
• Prepare load list and forwarded to Port & vessel masters and ensured receipt of same by them.
• Ensure all containers are loaded on the planned vessel as per the vessel planner.
• Provide pre alert to the destination agent as well as the customer. Import CS Air/Sea
• Collect customer contact and cargo details and updated manifest in the system
• Send Arrival Notice to customer for collection of delivery order.
• Check failure notice and non-collected Delivery orders and sent reminder arrival notices to customer
• Check and collected demurrage charges in system and extension of D/O
• Cross verify with all freighted invoice ensured proper payment has been secured from the customer as agreed at the time of shipment
• Attend customer calls related to Vessel arrival, D/O validity, BL status and applicable charges. Cross Trade CS Air/Sea
• Can handle cross trade shipments single handedly, know very well how the system works, regarding the preparation of B/Ls, Switching of B/L etc. as per the requirements of client. Company Profile:
Integrated Freight & Logistics LLC, Dubai, UAE
Senior Executive (October 2010 – June 2013)
Export Senior Customer Service
Integrated Freight & Logistics LLC is a multi-modal Local and International Freight Forwarding Company, corporate office is located at Burdubai, Dubai with branch offices at Abu Dhabi and JAFZA. Basically deals with freight forwarding (Air, Sea and Land), have warehousing facilities at Al Quoz, Dubai, and Bonded warehousing at JAFZA.
• Coordination with Shippers for Booking of containers as required and with Sales team.
• Follow up with Shippers on loading Schedule for export containers
• Arrange in-land transportation for placement of containers and processed export bill of entry / customs documentation and followed up for bill of lading details.
• Advise loading details to customers and their Confirmation of loading on scheduled vessel.
• Container Status tracking - Transshipment and Destination Ports.
• Develop and managed key accounts in the designated area.
• Maintain profiles of all major customers.
• Regular follow ups with sleeping clients and revived business with them.
• Analyze cost factors and providing suggestions to management / sales team to improve revenue.
• Ensure smooth coordination with existing and new customers
• Collect and updated market information and provide guidance to the Sales & pricing team.
• Prepare KPI reports for the Regional Sales Director. BEFORE COMING TO UAE
Served at THE INDIAN AIR FORCE and took VRS while holding the Rank of Sergeant
(May 1990 – June 2010)
AS TECHINCAL LOGISTICS ASSISTANT
Details of my job profile during my tenure at IAF is confidential in nature and if requested will be provided at the time of interview if necessary.
• B.Com from Indira Gandhi Open National University in 1993
• GNIIT (3-year IT Program) from NIIT, Chandigarh, India in 1996
• Date of Birth: 13th January, 1972
• Nationality : Indian
• Languages: English, Hindi, Malayalam and Tamil
• Valid UAE Driving License since 2013
• Passport details: P6244390 valid up to 12thOctober, 2026 PERSONAL DETAIL