Toronto, Canada Phone: 647-***-**** Email: email@example.com
Total 8+ years of experience working as – Operations Manager; Account Executive/Clinic Manager; Recruiter, Admin – in industries such as Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Retail, Multi National Companies, Health care and Customer service industries.
• Business development
• Sales Management
• Revenue generation
• Cost control
• Client relationship
• Process optimization
• Strategic management
• Goal attainment
• High accuracy
• Customer service
Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resources - Chennai, India
Bachelor in Arts (Sociology), Chennai, India
Kaya Skin Clinic - 2015
• As a Business Manager achieved 60% of annual growth in business turnover.
• Recognized for best training and development to team.
• Recognized for problem solving abilities and least customer complaints. Proctor and Gamble (P&G) - 2014
• Initiated and established business for Olay Cosmetic Product in Chennai, India.
• Grew business from zero to $960,000 USD in annual revenue within 2.5 years.
• Awarded as the Best Operation Manager in India for excellence in:
• Maximum Sales
• Best Team Management
• Creating precise management reports and reporting them to the management on time
• Recognized for team management, delegating and carrying out responsibilities on time.
• As a Customer Service Officer, was awarded the 'Spotlight' for excellence in service. Triangle Technology Solutions December 2018 – Till Date Remote Toronto, Canada
• Adept with hiring procedures, screening of candidates and coordinating interviews
• Sourcing of relevant candidates through, job portals, networking and references (internal and external).
• Designed and maintained job postings on various social media sites and websites with various tools.
• Analyze various job applications and filtered candidates through telephonic or one on one interview. Kaya Skin Clinic May 2013 – June 2014
Clinic Manager Chennai, India
• Oversaw opening /closing operation for a $2 million USD annual revenue store in compliance with current company policies/ procedures.
• Managed operation costs by spearheading inventory control, as well as setting wage targets. Skills
Summary of Work
• Administered financial processes including account payable / accounts receivable, managing an accounting office and updating customer service files.
• Handling customer service, problem solving, detail with HNI clients.
• Cultivated strong business relationship with customers to drive business development. Proctor & Gamble (Bhawar Sales Corporation) July 2007 - March 2010 Operation Manager Chennai, India
• Responsible for the overall management of the territory which includes Business results, Inventory Management, Sales Management and Profit & Loss of Olay Cosmetic Products.
• Leading a team of total 46 members which includes Team Leaders, Beauty consultants, Sales Representatives, Merchandise Managers and Logistic Managers.
• Analyzing the growth of business and tracking the turnover periodically.
• Recruiting, training and evaluating a team of cross functional employees.
• Monitoring marketing results, staying informed on competitors' activities and marketplace changes.
• Responsible for day to day operational HR issues, ensuring a consistent approach to absence management taking a proactive approach to reduce absence rates and deploying available resources efficiently to meet the demands within the operation
• Overseeing the daily operations and sales of large distribution facilities.
• Working directly with Sales Representatives on day to day basis to become aware of sales issues if any and to focus closely on sales and meeting sales targets. Kaya Skin Clinic October 2004 - June 2007
Assistant Client Coordinator Chennai, India
• Front desk management
• Customer relations management
• Scheduling and organizing Product Promotion for every three months.
• Updating inventory, sales and clients data on the computer
• Motivating skin practitioners to achieve their sales target.
• Coordinating with Manager to achieve sales targets and in the every day activities.
• Update the performance of the skin practitioners to the Manager
• Analyzing stock and procuring more stock whenever required.
• Maintaining petty cash.
• Maintaining good audit report in monthly sales, product and petty cash to the clinic. AVON OCT2002 TO SEP 2004
FRANCHISE DEALER CHENNAI, INDIA
• Promoting Avon Products
• Updating existing and potential customers about Avon’s current product offers.
• Converting people to become Avon members and Franchise Dealers
• Filing and recording all company documents
• Promoting the products for fast disposals or sales
• Undertake full responsibility of assisting customers regarding the product line.