linkedin.com/in/anushapalisetty/ github.com/anushapalisetty Education
Georgia State University, MS in Data Science and Analytics (4.0 GPA) Dec 2020 Relevant course: Machine Learning, Data Visualization, Database Systems, Data Mining, Deep Learning, Database Systems, Computational/Linear Statistics, Big Data Programming, Bayesian/Time Series Data Analysis, Python Bachelor of Science: Electronics and Communication Engineering (3.42 GPA) June 2013 Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University Kakinada, India Professional Summary
• Overall 5 years of IT Experience in Software Development Life Cycle which includes requirement gathering, analysis, design and development in Data WareHouse applications and Business Intelligence System.
• Extensive experience in Datastage 8.5/9.1 and strong SQL background. Certifications
• IBM Infosphere DataStage 8.5 Certified
• Python Foundation Level Certified (Internal)
• Programming: JAVA, SQL, Apex Programming, MapR, C#
• ETL Tools: IBM Infosphere DataStage 8.5/9.1, Informatica
• Tools: Visual Studio Code, TOAD, HP ALM, Spyder, Jupyter Notebook, PyCharm, Git, Postman
• Report Tools: SAP Business Objectives, Cognos, Tableau Research Projects
Data Preprocessing Sep 2019 to Present
• Worked on Army Dataset performed analysis on the dataset using Scatterplot matrix, Correlation and Covariance tables. Used libraries such as NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib for analysis and data visualization.
• Finding outliers and implemented Clamp transformation. Performed Equal frequency binning and comparing the original data with the binned data.
• Generated Heatmaps, pair plot, Violin plots, Box plots, histograms as part of data visualization as part of analysis Training Classifiers Sep 2019 to Present
• Worked on cancer dataset and using Stratified sampling implemented Decision Tree Classifier. The winning tree is plotted using graphviz.
• Using the same dataset supervised learning techniques like KNN and Random Forest Classifiers are implemented.
Data Mining Sep 2019 to Present
• Implemented Linear Regression on weather dataset taking Minimum temperature as input feature and predicting maximum temperature using Scikit-Learn library.
• Performed Multiple Linear Regression on winequality.csv to predict the quality of wine with best accuracy and minimum error.
• Worked on diabetes dataset and implemented Logistic Regression and Naïve Bayes model to predict the model.
• Implemented Unsupervised learning techniques- Principal Component Analysis on wine quality dataset.2D and 3D scatter plots are plotted for better visualization of data on principal components.
• K-means clustering is performed on the principal components and using inertia graph k-value is selected.
• Implemented Hierarchical clustering and plotted Dendogram. Database System Sep 2019 to Present
• Designed and implemented a Database system using RDBMS for a Bank. Identified the relationship between entities and made Entity Relationships and Conceptual Mapping.
• Perform Normalizations and made sure that Database follows Boyce Codd Normal Forms and created Data Dictionary.
• Designed and implement client application using Java Script. Work Experience
.NET Developer, Georgia Career Information Center, Atlanta Sep 2019 to Present
• Working as a Graduate Research Assistant in GCIC department, GSU. Developing a RESTFUL web API and building Client UI. The main objective is to display the list of occupations available for a user according to the user’s skill set.
• Created a RESTful Web API service using ASP.NET Web API to generate data for the Skills which was then consumed in the front-end by Java Script.
• Tested application using Postman for Restful Web API Sales force Developer, Deloitte, India Mar 2018 to May 2019
• Worked on real-estate domain for Westfield. Involved in creating SObjects, Fields, Relationships and page layouts.
• Developed custom visual force pages and writing client-side validations to the page and achieve the required functionality by writing Apex classes and Apex triggers if required.
• Developed User Interface to the visual force pages by using Java Script. Created SOQL and SOSL queries for data retrieval.
• Used Apex Data Loader tool in order to import Product data and also for data migration. ETL Developer, Deloitte, India Feb 2017 to Mar 2018
• The TJX Companies, Inc. (TJX) is the leading off-price apparel and home fashions retailer in the United States and worldwide. The projects goal is to view the Customer in 360 degrees.
• Developed jobs using DataStage ETL tool and load the Customer from MapR file system to the TJX Datawarehouse. Implemented SCD type 2 jobs in DataStage for critical mappings.
• Created various dashboards in Tableau Server by extracting data from data warehouse tables. Application Developer, TATA Consultancy Services, India Feb 2016 to Jan 2017
• Client was one of the multinational Financial Services (CITI Bank). The project was a global project which deals with data loading from one database to another database.
• Gathered functional requirements from business users and developed implementation plans. ETL Developer, TATA Consultancy Services, India Oct 2014 to Jan 2016
• Client was one of the multinational Financial Services. The project was a global project which deals with developing DataStage jobs for the purpose of reporting through Cognos and identifying the trends of customer’s transactional details.
• Gathered functional requirements from business users and developed implementation plans. Built solutions for critical mappings and validated results using Datastage 8.5/9.1 and BTEQ Scripts.
• Expertise with IBM Cognos Suite components - Framework manager, Report studio, Query studio, Analysis studio for relational and dimensional data modeling, querying, reporting and analysis on high dimensional data. Activities & Honors
• Honored with “Star performer” award at Deloitte working with TJX Client.
• Received “Outstanding Performance Award” in TCS for CITI Bank Client.