QATAR WORKING EXPERIENCE:
Worked for more than 11 years in the field of Warehousing, Logistic, Relocation Fine Arts and Record Management
Bachelor of Arts Major in Philosophy
Our Lady of Angels Franciscan Seminary. Quezon City, Philippines TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Driver – with valid Qatar Driving License
Forklift Operator -with valid Forklift License
Technical Skills in Fine Arts – handling high value paintings and art works. Carpentry – Crating and Liftvans
Crown Worldwide Movers W.L.L. (Qatar Branch) 2007 - 2019
- Worked as Crown Office Administration 2018 – 2019
- Worked as Crown Warehouse Supervisor and Record Management Coordinator 2012 – 2018
- Worked as Crew Supervisor for Crown Relocation and Fine Arts 2009 – 2012
- Worked as Regular Crew for Crown Relocation, Fine Arts and Logistics 2007 – 2009 DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Crown Office Administrator:
- Organizing office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies as well as the legal procedures in relation of company closure.
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Answering daily e-mails and phone regarding inquiries and requisition.
- Filling all necessary reports and documents hard copy and soft copy.
- Regular report to line manager at head office in Dubai while the Qatar Branch is closing and pulling out all the assets.
Crown Warehouse Supervisor and Record Management Coordinator:
- Supervising warehouse staff and daily activities.
- Managi, evaluating and reporting on warehouse productivity.
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Tracking and organizing the receipt storage, and timely in and out of materials, shipments and other goods and transactions.
- Ordering materials and supplies, as well as maintaining the suitable inventory levels.
- Checking and filling bills, documentation, inventory and make it available at any given time. Maintaing the records and preparing the required files or documents.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standard and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Communicating, scheduling and entertaining all the client that may required a visit in the warehouse, as well as coordinating all necessary information to all departments. Crown Crew Supervisor for Relocation and Fine Arts:
- Supervises the crews of line workers; trains, evaluates, and disciplines employees.
- May be assigned to perform the duties and functions of the Operation Manager when that person is absent.
- Enforces safety procedures and regulations; plans and organizes various jobs assigned daily; assures that the appropriate material and equipment is checked out to complete the assigned work during the day.
- Attend and ensure the satisfaction of every client at every given job in accordance to company policy
- Completed work report at the end every daily job. Driver and Regular Crew for Relocation and Fine Arts:
- knowledge in determining what material they should use in wrapping the load to ensure its good condition.
- loading and unloading of furniture from the previous location to its new designated destination as well as crating if necessary
- responsible for assisting the client in moving the things in the area of relocation and placing these things to its appropriate places.
- cleaning up the areas and assuring that everything has been delivered in the exact location.
- take inventories especially in moving the furniture to a long distant place and assure that there will be no defects and scratches in the load they are transporting.
- Driving on and off all the crew
- Proficient in ONEIL-RS-SQL and RMi
- Proficient in MS Office
CHARACTER OF REFERENCE:
- Project Manager ( Axiome Concept )
- RMS Business Development Manager ( Crown Worldwide – Dubai )
- Tel: +971-**-***-****
- Manager ( AGS International Movers – Qatar )