Looking for a senior level assignment in Operation & Maintenance / Project Management field, in a professionally managed company, which offers a challenging environment and gives due credence to merit.
• 22+ years of rich experience in System Integrator (SI) field. Out of which 15 years as Engineer and 7+ years as Project Manager.
• Expertise in dealing with large and complex projects involving Voice, Data and Audio-Visual
• Skilled in handling Escalation Management, Customer Relationship Management, Vendor Management and Team Management
• An effective communicator with excellent interpersonal & client relationship management skill Present Responsibility :
Currently working in AGC Networks Limited as Project Manager and posted at Gurgaon.
• Project management for both Domestic and International Projects
• Execution of both Enterprise and PSU customers.
• Identification of Training need for the team members & nominating them for relevant training (Technical, Managerial, organizational process etc.)
• Helping and coordinating team members to achieve their required Certification target
• Supporting Presales team to identify and finalize the bought items / BOMs.
• Helping Sales team in assessing the project and in finalizing the project management cost
• Tender vetting, Solution vetting for new Projects / opportunities
• Support to collection team for getting supply payment as well as project milestone payments
• Track project related expenditures
• Support to backend team by providing necessary documents to load the order in system
• Nominate efficient team members for reward and recognition
• Mentoring team members for their career growth
• Technical escalation handling with OEMs
• Loading historical project data (after project closure) in Organization’s central storage server for future reference.
Strategic Planning Customer-Relationship –Management Vendor Management Team Management Escalation Management Resource Optimization Optimization of Project cost
Manager – Projects, Prince2
• From August 1997 to September 2003 in Tata Telecom Ltd.
• From October 2003 to March 2010 in Avaya Global Connect Limited.
• From April 2010 to Till date in AGC Networks Ltd. Till December 2018 I was operating from Kolkata and from January 2019 got transferred to Gurgaon Key Technical Knowledge Area:
Voice switching : AVAYA, OKI, LG
IPT/VOIP : AVAYA
Working experience both in Unified Communication & in Contact center environment. Video /AV Domain:
Multi conferencing unit (MCU) : Polycom
VC Endpoint : Polycom, Avaya
Recording & Streaming Server : Polycom
Basic level Configuration & Implementation : AVAYA, Extreme. Certifications:
AVAYA Certification [ ACIS & ACSS] : In AVAYA Aura Core Components
( both are valid till December 2020)
Project Management Certification – Prince2 : Foundation & Practitioner
(Valid till January 2023)
Date of Birth : 1st December, 1975
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Married
Passport No. : Z3679575 (valid till 23.08.2026)
Aadhaar Card No. : 591*-****-****
Driving License No. : WB-012**********(valid till 30.11. 2025) Languages known :English, Hindi, Bengali
Interest :Cricket, listening music, reading story book Educational Qualification:
• Madhyamik (Secondary) from “West Bengal Board” in 1991
• Higher Secondary (+2) from “West Bengal Board” in 1993
• Diploma in “Electronics & Telecommunication” from “West Bengal State Council of Technical Education” in 1997
• Engineering in “Electronics & Telecommunication” from “The Institute of Engineers(India)” in 2002.
Few previously handled Projects:
1. Durgapur Steel Plant (Voice)
Project Summary: It was the expansion (2000 port) and up gradation of the existing 5000 port voice system along with integration of large no. of adjuncts. Nodes were scattered all across the plant area. Worked in this project both as Engineer as well as Project manager Major activities were:
• Up gradation of existing CM4.0 to latest platform CM6.3
• Replacement of all existing servers by latest HP G9 server
• UPS installation (20KVA) at all nodes
• FO laying for two new nodes
• Interior decoration for Sinter Plant exchange room
• Co-ordination with local BSNL for the new PRI links
• Replacement old conference system by new Avaya conference unit
• Implementation of billing system
• Implementation of Voice & SMS broadcasting system (OEM: Telesoftlabs)
• Implementation of complaint handling system (OEM: Telesoftlabs) Key Responsibilities were:
1. Getting all drawing approval from consultant (Mecon) 2. Getting inspection waiver for passive components from Mecon 3. Co-ordination between several departments of DSP-Telecom, Project & Purchase 4. Weekly review meeting with DSP & Consultant
5. Regular project update to all stake holders
6. Technical support to team members (L1 Engineer) for technical issues 7. Handling technical escalation calls with OEMs
2. bKash Limited – Dhaka, Bangladesh (CC)
Project Summary: It was the up gradation of 30 sitter call center to 120 sitters along with up gradation of all adjuncts (CM, CMS, Logger, Dialer, WFM, Reporting Module) and deployment of new PS application for agents and supervisors. It was the first CC application all across the world with almost all adjuncts in CM7.X environment. Executed this project as project manager.
Major activities as Project manager were -
• Onsite Project Kick-off with all stakeholders [(bKash, Avaya, Simcomm, CSL(local partner), AGCPS, Telesoft]
• Design compact and micro level project plan in consultation with all stakeholders.
• Weekly review with all stakeholders
• Onsite resource planning
• Support to collection team for realization of supply & milestone payments
• Technical escalation handling with internal team and OEMs.
• Onsite arrangement for Admin & User training
• Co-ordination for UAT
• Proper planning ( along with roll back plan) for final migration
• Effective execution and on time closure of the project 3. Tata Steel - Jamshedpur: (Voice)
It was the replacement of their old OKI based 7500-line voice system by Avaya make Server based switch S8710. It was one of the biggest installation of Avaya in eastern region. There were several adjuncts along with the system – voice mail system, Call billing system, IVR, AIM server, Broadcasting system. It took three months to complete the entire project. Leaded the project as front engineer . 4. Tata Main Hospital (Data)
It was the expansion of Tata Steel’s LAN from their main IT building to this hospital, at Jamshedpur. Consisted of 600 nodes along with UTP & FO cabling all across the hospital. Worked in this project as primary engineer
Major activities were -
• Meeting and understanding the network from Tata Steel ITS team
• Cabling for 800 nodes all across the Hospital
• FO laying between main IT Server room and TMH
• Co-ordination with JUSCO team for FO route finalization and road cutting formalities. Digging etc.
• Rack erection in all designated locations, Mounting of all switches in rack and their configuration.
• Trunking between AVAYA and CISCO switches
• NMS installation and demonstration.
• OTDR & LAN testing
• Handling escalation calls ( both from customer end and OEM end) 5. Bihar State Wide Area Network – Patna - (Video) It was a project of Bihar Govt. through TCS, where all the districts, till block level, was connected to State head quarter data center using IP back bone. Video network consisted of 40 nos. of Polycom make endpoint – VSX700, 500 nos. of PVX and one MCU (Polycom make MGC+100). MCU got installed at SHQ Patna and all endpoints at district head quarters. PVX got installed in 532 nos. of workstations across WAN to do Video conferencing using their own desktop, over IP.
Worked as Primary engineer along with a team of three junior engineers to execute the entire Video conferencing project.
. Involved in configuration of MGC+100 & Gatekeeper at SHQ Patna
. Extension of all types of Technical support to the team members What I bring to the Team
• Discipline and focus towards individual’s work.
• Encouragement to team members to achieve their certification level.
• Nomination for Appreciation / Reward to dedicated and result oriented team members. And also to the members for their innovative ideas.
• Fellow feeling and respect to each other, for better working environment.
• Clearly target oriented and project closure oriented support to the members to achieve their goal and also to meet self /management goal.
Career Highlights :
• Diploma in “Electronics & Telecommunication” in 1997
(Joined Tata Telecom Ltd. in the same year as Field Engineer. Later company’s name got changed to Avaya Global Connect Ltd. and now its AGC Networks Limited.)
• Graduation in “Electronics & Telecommunication” in the year 2002 from “The institute of Engineers (India)”
• Posting in remote location of Arunachal Pradesh to support Indian Army, to maintain their communication system, during early part of my carrier
• Receipt of appreciation letter / mail from many customers and also from internal office many a times in my carrier. Appreciation from Royal University of Bhutan (for1st time live VC show at Thimpu for their royal ministry) was really encouraging.
• Always remain technically updated throughout the carrier. Till today I am one of the Avaya Certified engineer in the country on Avaya Core components.
• Got best employee award in the year 2010 and company sent me to Dubai for a vacation trip
• Because of my performance company decided to transfer me from Kolkata to Gurgaon in January 2019 to manage more key customers and get better exposure.
• Project Management certification ( Prince2) in January 2020
• Closure of many important and critical projects.