CHRISTINE MARIE J. MECAYDOR
I am very passionate and hard working person who’s always had a particularly keen interest in administration, media, events and tourism. I believe that good customer relations are vital if not one of the most important factors in any successful business.
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY PRESENT:
Visa Status :
The Domus Group
Binary Tower by Omniyat, 11th Floor Business Bay
June 25, 2014 to May 25, 2019
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EXECUTIVE SECRETARY TO THE CHAIRMAN:
Bachelor of Science in Hotel
Restaurant and Tourism
(2004 – 2008)
Biliran State University
Naval, Biliran, Philippines
• Trustworthy with Impeccable
• Discrete, reserved and able to
handle business, personal, and
family information with the
highest level of confidence.
• Professionalism in Appearance
• Highly organized
• Able to adapt quickly, handle
• Demanding work environment
• Acting as a First point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Manage multiple projects as assigned by the Chairman related to diverse lines of business, community, and personal interests with inter−related activities and relationships.
• Coordinates calendar, travel, meeting, and schedule arrangements for the Chairman, staff, business partners, and customers. Includes initiating contact and securing appointments, equipment, and facilities as appropriate.
• Works closely with other team members to assure the Chairman’s preparation for meetings, presentations or other engagements. Administrative and functional activities include taking phone calls; maintaining personal and business files; corporate record keeping for multiple entities; supporting marketing and strategic planning activities; note taking & creating documentation; filing, storage & retrieval of business and personal activities.
ASSISTANT TO HR:
• Attendance Management System
• Arrange the date and timings as well as send the location map to the candidate for the interview.
• Responsible for the Petty Cash
• Prepare and maintain job description staff flow chart
• Create a file for every individual staff
• Maintain leave record (Annual Medical etc.)
• Arrange the office file accordingly
• Coordinate with interns and office boy.
EVENT PROJECT COORDINATOR:
• Providing sales support involving efficient and confidential handling of data
• Provide an important link between Sales and the Agent
• Checking dispatch documentation and dealing with customer inquiries
• Coordinating with the Exhibitors and Visitors of the Show
• Closing a Barter Deal or Contra Deal of the Sponsors ACHIEVEMENTS: EMPLOYMENT HISTORY 2011 - 2013:
• Travel and Tourism: Sites Power
Training Center (FI Burjuman,Dubai
Secretary/ Admin Assistant
Provision Advertising Company
Al Qouz 3, Warehouse 14 Dubai UAE
October 8, 2011- October 8, 2013
• Aviation DirectƒLondon: Cabin Crew
Blue Ocean Career Institute (Karama,
• Leadership Program Blue Ocean
Career Institute (Dubai) March 2011
• Personality Development and
Communication Skills − Blue Ocean
Career Institute (Dubai) Dec. 2010
• Level 2, Basic Food Hygiene − BSS
World (Dubai) Dec. 2010
• Bartending − DO & CO Academy Team
(Jebel Ali, Dubai) Nov. 2010
• Travel Agent Seminar − Hoya Air
Travel and Tours (Cebu, Phil.) 2008
• Bartending − Technical Education
Skills Development Authority T.E.S.D.A.
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Resolve administrative problems and inquiries.
• Data Encoder
• General duties including photocopying, fax and mailing.
• Perform general administrative duties such as air ticketing, hotel booking and office supplies.
• To assist in a day to day administrative work e.g. Arranging of courier, booking of transport for guest, logistics and catering Arrangements.
• Assisting all the company events.
• To get job done within time frame.
• Good MicrosoG skills and communication skills.
• File and retrieve organizational documents, records cd’s for our events & reports.
• Perform other work as required.
EMPLOYMENT HISTORY 2009 - 2011:
• Front Office Housekeeping − Costa
Bella Tropical Beach Resort (Cebu, Phil.)
True bell Marketing
Dubai Internet City, Dubai UAE
September 2009 – September 2011
MAIN JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Receiving incoming and outgoing calls.
• Oversee all aspects of general office coordination.
• Handle request for information and data.
• Handle walk−ins.
• Maintain office supply and inventories.
• Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones and parking.
• Monitor log books of visitor.
I hereby confirm that the above given information is accurate to the best of my Knowledge