Fremont, CA 408-***-**** email@example.com linkedin.com/in/reachpriyanka Summary
● Experienced Python programmer with expertise in data analysis, building Machine Learning models and integrating the models into the product.
● Analyzed and processed different kinds of datasets such as raw text and images for various applications.
● Designed, trained and deployed Machine learning Models using regression, classification and clustering.
● Driven timely and high quality release of state of the art software products following agile methodologies.
● Worked with customers to help them leverage the product and used their feedback to improve ML models.
● Work Authorization: US Citizen
Python, Machine Learning ( Pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn ), SQL, Natural Language Processing, Recommender System, Image Processing, Spark, PySpark MLlib, Unsupervised learning, Supervised learning, Deep Neural Network, Convolution Neural Network, Transfer learning, Tensorflow, Keras, Data Wrangling, Data Visualization (Seaborn, Bokeh, Matplotlib), NLP ( Spacy, NLTK ), Computer Vision, NetworkX, BeautifulSoup, Flask, Selenium, Unix, Git Experience
Data Science Fellow The Data Incubator, Oakland, CA 09/2019 – Present
● Drug efficacy predictor for pet cancer:Performed exploratory data analysis on raw data of pet tumor cells collected at veterinary clinics. Examined drug response for various samples based on their protein expression and built an unsupervised learning model for drug efficacy prediction.
● Reviewer Miner Recommendation Engine :Trained and deployed a recommender system model to a web application built using Flask which can be viewed at https://reviewer-miner.herokuapp.com/. Performed data analysis and created visualizations to get insights on behavior and preferences of 1.3M users with 5.2M reviews. Used unsupervised learning and NLP for preprocessing, feature extraction and model development.
● New York restaurants inspection database analysis :Explored the New York restaurant inspections database with violations data of past 10 years and analyzed the trends based on different cities, districts and cuisines to predict the factors leading to violations.
● Multi-class image classification model using deep learning :Developed multiple models in Tensorflow and Keras for multi-class image classification using different approaches such as deep neural network, convolutional neural network and transfer learning. Performed hyperparameter tuning to optimize the models and evaluated the performance of each approach on test dataset. Software Quality Engineer Gauss Surgical, Menlo Park, CA 03/2019 – 07/2019
● Communicated and resolved feature requirements for software release with product team throughout the software development life cycle based on quality analysis and customer feedback.
● Developed an extensive automated testing framework using Appium Python client and XCUITest library for an innovative application that uses computer vision to estimate blood loss in hospital surgery rooms. Software Quality Consultant Uncommon Inc, Palo Alto, CA 10/2018 – 02/2019
● Collaborated with data science team to analyze results produced by the machine learning algorithm for data provided by customers. Presented executive report on ways to improve the ML model as well as user queries.
● Developed unit tests for backend APIs using Pytest, significantly improving the product quality. Computer Programming Coach The Coder School, Fremont, CA 04/2017 – 06/2018
● Used project-based learning methodology to teach algorithms and Python programming to high school students as they built their portfolio of computer games to showcase as part of their college applications. Software Quality Consultant Valley Tek Solutions, San Jose, CA 10/2016 – 10/2018
● Performed functional, regression and cross-platform testing of web based SAAS application using Android Studio. Tested on different virtual platforms using AVD and extracted logs using ADB commands. Education
M.S. in Computer Engineering Santa Clara University December 2008 IBM Certificate Data Analysis with Python, Credential ID - KB8VC724YRSH July 2019