Address: *** *** ** **** ***** • Sherbrooke, Quebec • Zip J1H 1Y1
Phone # +1-819-***-**** • E-MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org • Skype: waqasbashir31 About M I am a hands-on proactive thinker with 3 years’ experience in automation solution development and work force training from customers to sub customers, both onsite and remote. My academic research and industrial engagements provide a good blend of analytical and problem-solving skills.
Work Experience: Automation Consultant (Jan 2019 to Dec 2019) Freelance Islamabad and North Region, Pakistan.
• Assist small business owners to streamline their business/production operations.
• Procurement and installation of production and business-related equipment.
• Implementation of ERP systems for cost, labor, materials and payroll.
• Develop automated solution for business needs.
• Process improvement and automation in execution of administrative tasks. Controls Engineer (Aug to Dec 2018)
All Fill Inc. Exton Pennsylvania, USA.
• Design of automation systems for customers.
• Electrical schematic design for motion control, safety and automation system.
• FAT, SAT, IQ/OQ conductance along with safety and AC/DC power distribution validation.
• Motion control for servo and AC drives, multiple platforms.
• Software development for embedded and logic control systems.
• Troubleshooting HW/SW of embedded systems.
• Technical writing of installation, maintenance and operator interface manuals. Automation Consultant (Nov 2017 to Aug 2018)
Client: York Exponential, LLC York Pennsylvania, USA.
• Design, programming, commissioning and startup of robotics solution.
• Implementation and standardization of Robotics solutions.
• PLC programming RSLogix 500/5000 and HMI development.
• Integration, Programming, commissioning and service of Universal Robots™.
• Integration of Vision systems with Universal Robot and/or PLCs.
• Start-Up support and troubleshooting.
• Programming of Collaborative robots i.e. Fanuc and Universal Robots.
• Creating operation manuals and providing training to customer’s staff. Field Service Engineer, K2Kinetics LLC, York PA (Jan-Nov 2017) K2Kinetics LLC, York Pennsylvania, USA.
• Programming of industrial automation systems.
• Service, install, commissioning and startup of packaging lines and equipment.
• Line integration with collaborative robotics and subsequent Field service. Research: Research Assistant (Oct 2013– Jan 2015)
Advanced NEMS Group École Federal Polytechnic De Lausanne (EPFL), Switzerland
• Thin film growth and Optimization of 50nm thin Aluminum Nitride (AlN) films for piezoelectric NEMS resonator applications.
• X-Ray diffraction and stress analysis for films.
• Dual beam laser interferometry for electromechanical coefficient determination.
• Mask design and development for device patterning.
• Micro & Nano fabrication at Center of Micro and nanotechnology, (CMI) at EPFL.
• Thin film stress analysis. Optical and SEM analysis of devices.
• Electrical characterization of leakage current.
Education: • Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm, Sweden.
Graduated 2013, Major: Physics.
• Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
University of Engineering and Technology Taxila, Pakistan. Graduated 2009, Major: Electronics Engineering.
All Education Credentials are evaluated by World Education Services(WES), Canada & USA. Automation • Rockwell Automation™, Factory Talk View Studio™, RS Logix 5000/500™ Motion Controller.
• Siemens™ TIA Portal, System setup, logic design and HMI Debugging.
• Process visualization and SCADA for Wonderware (Indusoft Web Studio).
• C-More™, Maple™ systems, Advanced HMI™ system development and deployment.
• Beckhoff Process development and HMI design with TwinCAT(Certified).
• CX Programmer, Omron™
• Collaborative robots especially Universal Robots™ (Certified), Fanuc Programing™.
• Vision system and integration with PLC’s and Robots, Keyence™, Cognex™.
• IoT using Raspberry Pi™ and Embedded controllers with Python and C++.
• IEC 61131-3 Programing Language for ladder Logic, Structured text and Function Block.
• Industrial Communication Protocols i.e. Ethernet IP, Profinet/Profibus, Powerlink, EtherCAT Modbus TCP/IP and RS 485/432. Visual Basic Accountmate™ BOMs.
• Industrial electrical hands-on experience and troubleshooting, including 480V 3-phase, 110 VAC, and 24VDC systems
• Remote and onsite assistance to clients and customers about complex troubleshooting.
• Invoicing and vendor negotiation.
• Excellent communication skill in English both verbal and written. References: • Professional academic references are available and can be provided upon request. Address: 245 Rue De Galt Ouest • Sherbrooke, Quebec Zip J1H 1Y1 Phone # +1-819-***-**** E-MAIL email@example.com