KEURIG DR PEPPER Holland, MI
Plant Manager Jan 2018-Dec 2019
● Identified and executed capital projects to reduce annual COGS by $3.1 million and co-packing costs by $800k.
● Reduced OSHA recordable injuries by 86% year over year.
● Reduced plant total expenditures by 3.5%, increased labor throughput by 10%, and reduced yield loss by 45% year over year through effective application of problem-solving techniques at all levels of the organization.
● Introduced Total Productive Maintenance to the plant and oversaw the planning and execution of 20 RCI events.
● Assisted two other plants with project management on sixteen capital projects. DR PEPPER SNAPPLE GROUP Northlake, IL
Operations/Maintenance Manager/Supply Chain Emerging Leader Jun 2015-Jan 2018
● Increased operator and supervisor ownership of equipment which improved plant efficiencies by 5.5% year over year.
● Served as the plant’s project manager, leading efforts on eighteen capital investment projects over the course of ten months to increase safety, quality, and efficiency of the plant’s overall operations.
● Led implementation of total productive maintenance in the plant, increasing compliance to 95% on pilot areas.
● Completed review of over 7,000 line items of spare parts inventory to reduce obsolete equipment on hand and ensure proper stock levels of critical components for over 400 machines and increasing inventory compliance by over 60%.
● Mentored fifteen other maintenance managers within Dr Pepper Snapple Group on increasing PM and inventory compliance, leading to a year over year improvement of 6% and 13% for both metrics.
● Developed two direct reports for ready-now and ready-future promotion potential.
● Participated in or led thirteen RCI events at four bottling plants.
● Identified and corrected inefficiencies in changeovers, increasing the speed of the process by 11%.
● Completed year-long course of training in nine months and promoted ahead of rest of peer group. UNITED STATES ARMY Fort Stewart, GA; Nineva, Iraq; Paktiya, Afghanistan, Fort Sill, OK Artillery Support Officer/Platoon Leader/Advisor Executive Officer/Operations Officer Jan 2009-May 2015
● Supervised the transition of field artillery officer training into Blackboard™ format for over 2,900 students annually.
● Trained and certified five fire direction centers with fifty personnel within the battalion.
● Trained 30 battalion field artillery officers on firing safety certification; all testing at 90% or higher.
● Created and maintained short and long-term operational planning for five Afghan police precincts.
● Increased efficiency of Afghan police logistical procedures, which saved $300,000 in fuel and repair parts in 9 months.
● Trained all police precincts to operate independently by increasing their operational planning, tracking, and capability.
● Earned top honor graduate at the Joint Fires Observer Course. Trained personnel to allow the battery to execute a complex combined-fires exercise within a three week period, a series of tasks that normally takes over a year of training.
● Led 47 personnel through 2 major exercises; executed procedures 50% faster than 3 peer units.
● Requisitioned over $13 million of property in 3 months, enabling the battery quickly begin post-deployment training.
● Deployed to the National Training Center in Fort Irwin, CA and facilitated the training of 380 personnel on short notice.
● Coordinated contracts through the local population to reconstruct 5 schools, finished a $15 million paved road construction, constructed water towers, and provided local business support through micro-grants. EDUCATION
KELLOGG SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT, NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY Chicago, IL MBA – Major in Strategy and Finance 2017-2019
THE UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY West Point, NY
BS – Nuclear Engineering Science 2003-2008
Languages Spanish (Intermediate), Russian (beginner) Other Eagle Scout, avid snowboarder