New York, New York, NY *****
● React-Native, React, Redux, Node.js/Express, Gatsby, GraphQL, Sass, Styled Components, Jest, jQuery, Bootstrap
● MongoDB, MySQL, PSQL
● Github, Heroku, Netlify, S3, Elastic Beanstalk
Proclivity Systems New York, New York
Front End Developer Dec 2019-present
● Continuously refactored and optimized the existing platform built in React Redux to improve the efficiency and quality of the development cycles.
● Contributed to the existing Styled Component UI library to expedite development and maintain dry code principles.
● Resolved any client side bugs that impacted user experience in a timely manner.
● Implemented unit, integration and end to end tests leveraging Cypress and Jest to increase legacy code coverage.
● Created documentation outlining the new TDD processes that should be followed when adding new features.
● Worked in an Agile scrum team. Participated in all Agile ceremonies, and worked closely with the scrum master to estimate effort of new features.
Bchain, LLC New York, New York
Full Stack Developer Oct 2019-December
● Designed User Interactive (UI) Webpages and visually appealing User Interfaces with the help of HTML, CSS, SASS, UX Design, Adobe XD, prototypes, and style guides.
● Leveraged Redux in the mobile and desktop applications to handle global state management. Desktop Application
● Resolved complex issues related to browser and network performance, cross-browser compatibility, client-side scaling, data modeling, usability and testability. Mobile Application
● Developed using the microservices architecture, the frontend was built in react-native and the backend was built with express.
● Performed unit, system and integration testing and participated in capacity/performance testing of the application.
● Contributed, reviewed and provided feedback to the application’s documentation. Scojo Entertainment New York, New York
Full Stack Developer Mar 2019-Oct 2019
● Leveraged Gatsby to generate a static site to increase overall performance and useability.
● Built a visual primitive styled component library to expedite development which included a custom 12 column grid system.
● Used GraphQL and a few gatsby plugins to optimize the sites images by serving images based on the Users device size.
General Assembly New York, New York
Software Engineering Student December 2018
● Achieved 650 hours of full stack application development.
● Created three main projects utilizing a variety of languages/technologies that are listed in the projects section. University of Wales Tashkent, Uzbekistan
Management Development Institute of Singapore in Tashkent May 2013 Bachelors of Science, Concentration in Banking and Finance, GPA: First Class Honours CERTIFICATIONS
● Certificate from the University of Economics and Management of Czech Republic LANGUAGES
● English, Russian, Uzbek