813-***-**** email@example.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/pamelatavarez29/
Bachelor of Arts in Communication University of South Florida Experience
Operations Assistant Sept 2019- Present
Pro Housekeepers Brandon, FL
• Managed client schedules, organized staff meetings and assisted in work arrangements and inquiries.
• Resolved customer issues promptly, maintained good customer rapport while ensuring all policies were followed.
• Constructed emails, processed payments, kept data analysis of quarterly sales, contributed to budget planning/expenses, monitored inbox, and followed up with existing customers. Bartender/Waitress/Cashier Nov 2018- Present
Anthony’s Coal Fire Pizza Valrico, FL
• Trained staff on guest services expectations, safety procedures, proper food handling, and restaurant protocols.
• Managed opening/closing duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer.
• Multi-tasked multiple procedures accurately in a timely manner under a fast paced, high pressure environment. Brand Ambassador/Key Holder Jan 2017- Oct 2017
Dress Barn Brandon, FL
• Developed strong company and product knowledge to increase store sale goals, and customer rapport.
• Provided feedback and guidance to customers regarding style choices within company expectations.
• Constructed work meetings and presentations to discuss sales charts, power points, employee reviews, new hires and other business inquiries in an organized manner. Key Projects
Teacher Assistant Oct 2018- March 2019
Lithia Pinecrest Elementary Lithia, FL
• Supervised students with curriculum, individual assessments, morning reading readiness, and other course work.
• Helped maintain order and focus in the classroom, and constructed lessons plans in math and science.
• Assisted in daily tasks such as grading papers, taking attendance, sending email updates, and staying up to date on scheduled assignments as expected by the board.
Hawk News Staff Reporter Jan 2016- May 2016
Hillsborough Community College Tampa, FL
• Conducted interviews and collected data from sources for the Hawk Newsprint and online media.
• Represented Hawk News at Playlist Live as a staff member and assisted in multifaced duties such as holding an online media presence with reporting, and developing information live while assisting in video publishing.
• Worked on projects with access to Photoshop, Adobe, and Video Editing. Volunteering
Volunteer Aug 2017
Disaster and Humanitarian Relief (DHAR) Tampa, FL
• Attended meetings, cooperated in event preparations and boosted fundraising with sale tactics.
• Assisted with the Welcome Refugee event at the University of South Florida as an assistant student coordinator.
• Collected charity funds to raise money for a collaborative organization, and to recruit new members to join. Child Life Care Volunteer 100+Hours Oct 2012
Tampa General Hospital (TGH) Tampa, FL
• Organized educational and creative activities to ensure patient’s educational and emotional support were met.
• Assisted nurses with patient care and special projects aimed to provide a clean, safe environment for the patients. Skills & Abilities
Bilingual (Spanish) Microsoft Office Video Editing Software CPR/First Aid Certified 5+ Years Customer Service Experience Organization Management Team Leadership HTML Proficient Event Coordinator