● Master of Science - Software Engineering Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ (May 2021) CGPA : 3.89/4.00
● Bachelor of Technology - Computer Science and Engineering JIIT Sec 62, Noida, India (May 2018) CGPA : 7.3/10
● Platforms : Anaconda, SQL Server, Jupyter Notebook, Eclipse, Visual Studio, Unity 3D, AWS Sagemaker
● Frameworks and libraries : Tensorflow, NumPy, Pandas, OpenCV, scikit-learn, Entity Framework (MVC)
● Domains : Data Science, Web Development, Game Development, Problem Solving & Aptitude, NLP WORK EXPERIENCE
Systems Engineer Infosys Ltd., Bangalore, India (07/2018 - 07/2019)
● Designed and developed a system to monitor power grid data. Integrated and restructured existing portal to make a more robust model which decreased the error report count by 30%. The project was implemented using MVC framework in C#, Oracle SQL and Microsoft Visio.
● Collected data via pipeline and analysed program metrics to improve performance of system by 20%. Implemented new stored procedures to add distinctive functionalities in the project. The projects followed AGILE methodology. ACADEMIC PROJECTS
● Sports Video Classification using CNN (08/2017 - 02/2018) Designed and developed a Convolutional Neural Network based model to classify sports videos. The system used a 6 layer CNN model AlexNet. Frames were extracted from SVW dataset videos using similarity index which were converted into tensors to be fed for training and validation purposes. The goal was to put the model in plagiarism check of youtube videos and helped me learn a lot about machine learning. Tensorflow library of Python was used for the operations. System achieved an accuracy of 51.2% for grayscale images and 67.8% for RGB images.
In the final phase transfer learning was implemented using Inception v3 model and this approach resulted in a final accuracy of 76%.
● Seize Task Force : Unity3D game (01/2017 - 05/2017) Designed a multiplayer local network based First Person game using Unity3D game engine. Incorporated the concepts of Intelligent bots making use of A* path finding algorithm. Designing of models was done using Unity and coded in C#. The project helped in learning the application of Artificial Intelligence concepts in a gaming environment.
● Disaster Prediction from Twitter (12/2019 - 02/2020) Currently working on Kaggle dataset of “NLP with Disaster Tweets” to build a automated warning system which will detect the severity and actuality of tweets present in a targeted area. The system will automatically send out a warning based on the probability calculated and threshold input in the system. The system uses the “bag of words” and naive bayes algorithms.
● Started a first of it's kind Game development Student hub in college, which held the responsibility of teaching students the concepts of game engineering, design and development CERTIFICATIONS
● Microsoft Technology Associate certification for database and software, Coursera and Udemy Data Science certification.