S H E L D O N P R A S A D I
Fremont, CA • (Cell) 510-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over 9 years of experience in recruiting and client services
• Experienced with Salesforce, DocuSign, Greenhouse, ClearCompany and Peoplesoft
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
• Able to type at a rate of 53 wpm and 8485 ksph
• Demonstrated ability to respond to the needs of customers and management
• Known for approachability, diplomacy and calm demeanor
• Provide leadership role in a team environment
• High volume recruiting experience
• An exceptional level of written and oral communication skills
• Able to perform a variety of tasks under minimal or no supervision PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
CLINICAL RECRUITER, CENTER FOR SOCIAL DYNAMICS, Alameda, CA 03/2017-Current
• Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and meeting with managers.
• Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, and job fairs.
• Manage and post positions to appropriate Internet sources (Indeed, LinkedIn etc.).
• Manage applicant tracking system using an HRIS system.
• Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment.
• Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers.
• Conduct prescreen interviews daily.
• Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
• Meet and maintain monthly goals in onboarding new hires of all positions
• Communicate regularly with Regional Directors and Scheduling department about capacity needs.
• Communicate regularly with Onboarding Specialist on candidates moving forward with employment. CORPORATE IT RECRUITER, XANTRION, Oakland, CA 03/2016-02/2017
• Build outsourcing strategies to creatively find fresh candidate talent pools.
• Maintain active relationships with professional forums and LinkedIn User Groups.
• Conduct extensive research through a variety of sourcing techniques that include searching job boards, internal and external databases, social media, associations, and groups.
• Manage candidate databases (including tracking and initiating follow-ups) with the regular use of our internal ATS system.
• Develop and maintain relationships with the candidate pool that you have contacted.
• Contact, attract, and screen both passive and active candidates via phone, email, or social media.
• Post and maintain job ad descriptions on various external job search websites.
• Coordinate and execute timely follow-up emails and phone calls with candidates to keep them engaged in the process and moving along.
• Provide candidates with a positive experience whether we hire them or not.
• Communicate continuously with the recruiting team and hiring managers.
• Identify area of improvement and adapt to new technologies. CORPORATE RECRUITER, REVEL SYSTEMS, San Francisco, CA (Contract) 09/2015-03/2016
• Manage all prospective candidates and leads in internet recruiting ATS, ensuring all communications are logged.
• Screen all inbound applicant resumes and profiles.
• Create Boolean search strings to source talent on job boards and internal database.
• Reconnect and build relationships with cold leads and prospects.
• Support the recruiting team to ensure an ideal hand-off of qualified prospects.
• Develop innovative strategies to ensure talent pipelines are continuously being strengthened.
• Proofread resumes and schedule interview, prep calls to help highlight important skills.
• Create email templates to manage multiple requisitions and utilize time efficiently.
• Educate potential candidates about company culture, values, and career opportunities.
• Analyze functions and make suggestions, recommendations, and/or changes when appropriate to increase effectiveness and productivity.
TECHNICAL RECRUITER, TECHLINK SYSTEMS INC., San Francisco, CA(Contract) 07/2015-08/2015
• Conducted full life cycle recruiting; sourcing, prequalifying, interviewing, presenting, and closing candidates to clients.
• Understanding and identifying candidate’s talents, goals, salary expectations, logistics, and needs to match job requirements.
• Creating Boolean search strings to source talent on job boards and internal database.
• Used job boards and business sites such as Monster.com, Dice, and LinkedIn to source and advertise requirements to solicit relevant candidates to open listings.
• Managed multiple technical requisitions at a time while remaining to building candidate pipeline.
• Negotiated rates, extended offers, and closed candidates.
• Proofread resumes and schedule interview prep calls to help highlight important skills.
• Used MS Office Excel spreadsheets to track candidate status, rates, and qualifications.
• Participated in daily board meetings with Directors, Recruiters and Account managers to review candidate and client statuses, schedules, goals, and timelines.
• Participated in conference meetings to understand the client’s background, industry, interview process and requirements to accurately sell and edit.
• Worked on professional and technical positions that include, Developers, Engineers, Analysts, Architects for C#, Java, Python, C++, UI, UX, DevOps, CRM, and more. ACCOUNT MANAGER/RECRUITER, VOLT WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS, Fremont, CA 07/2013-07/2015
• Developed recruiting and sourcing techniques for each job requirement.
• Utilized electronic processes in recruiting and placement to maximize time efficiency.
• Used job boards and databases to source candidates.
• Targeted the most qualified candidates and screen resumes to identify potential matches.
• Identified, evaluated, and summarized relevant technical experience, knowledge, hard and soft skills, and abilities of candidates in relation to job requirements.
• Verified, negotiated rates and submitted the most qualified candidates.
• Facilitated the candidate/client interview and prepare the candidate for the interview.
• Follow up regularly with field employee to maintain relationship and to build knowledge of needs and opportunities.
• Attended job fairs and client meetings.
ACCOUNT MANAGER/RECRUITER, STAFFMARK STAFFING COMPANY, Concord, CA 11/2011-05/2013
• Determined client needs and placed appropriately skilled employees on assignments.
• Fingerprinted potential employees for a federal background check.
• Processed hiring forms, coordinated recruiting events, and utilized the E-verify process.
• Generated daily reports in a timely manner by utilizing PeopleNet and PeopleSoft to calculate individual work hours for approximately 200-350 employees.
• Collaborated with Payroll to process employee paychecks.
• Demonstrated a high-level of professionalism and customer service skills, with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Business Marketing, Computer Technology, Medical Terminology, Work Ethics Seminar EDUCATION
Chabot Community College - Hayward, CA