Antony John Joseph
Oil, Gas and Process Industries.
Montreal, Quebec, H3W1A1.
Enriched experience in piping stress analysis and piping engineering in an Oil, gas and process industries. Seeking an effective career in an organization
where I can utilize my skills.
Chemical engineer with overall of 16 years of experience in plant design in that 12 years in piping stress analysis. Involved in design and development for various
engineering design industries like Consultants (FEED), EPC and PMC.
Key skills and project responsibility:
• Stress Analysis to static and rotating equipment’s.
• Development of piping and support design basis.
• Knowledge of P&ID, PFD, WIRT to stress.
• Piping Stress Analysis as per ASME B31.3, B31.1.
• Nozzle Loads as per API 610, API 617, API 618.
• API 661, API 650, WRC 107/297 etc.,
• Development of stress design basis,
• Development of critical line list and supports std.
• Analysis of Flange leak.
• Underground and fire water services.
• Stress model, Stress isometric sketch.
• report generation and finalizing.
• Piping design calculations for pipe wall thickness.
• support distance, Expansion Loop, Pipe rack width.
• Model review 30%, 60% and 90%.
• Interdisciplinary coordination, clash check.
• client interaction and problem solving.
Software (excellent) skills:
• CAESAR-II - Stress Analysis.
• Auto Pipe -Basic – Stress analysis.
• Navisworks review and Smart plant review.
• Auto CADD-Basic-2D,3D-Review.
• Microsoft office Package.
Contract Positions, Chennai and Bangalore, India- by third part contract: 11.03.2015 – 19.10.2018. Sr. Engineer. Madadhara Project Engineering consultants-HP
petroleum: Stress analysis for pumps, Utility system, and firefighting system.
Punj Lloyd Engineering Ltd- KNPC and RAPID: Stress analysis includes Columns, Storage tanks, pumps, flare system and firefighting system.
Adsorption Unit with Column Piping: Piping Stress
analysis includes Adsorption Units.
Mott Mac Donald, Dubai, UAE: 16.12.2012 – 24.02.2015. Sr. Piping Engineer.
Gazprom, Badraoil field, Iraq:
PMC for Piping Layout design and stress analysis Checking and Approval of contractor (petrofac-Gathering center) design and project management respect to client.
GASCO, Abu Dhabi, UAE: FEED for additional gas turbines, which includes compressors, drums, PSV and coolers. FUT-III, Emarat, Fujairah, UAE: Piping Layout and Stress analysis for third party approval for Piping and Pipeline connections from OT1 to OT2 of matrix manifold.
JAT 2020, Emarat, Dubai: Design of Piping/ Pipeline layout, supports and stress analysis for distribution storage tanks, terminal loading and MLA. (brownfield). Trent Consulting Engineers, Chennai, India: 15.07.2009 – 05.12.2012. Sr. Engineer-Contract.
Manali Petrochemicals Ltd (MPL), Manali, Tamil Nadu: Design of piping stress analysis for the polyols production plant.
Expansion of Petroleum Products Storage and
Distribution Terminal at Fujairah, Penspen International Limited, Abu Dhabi: This project includes Petroleum Products Storage, and Distribution Terminal at Fujairah. And so on...
SK E&C, Gurgaon, India: 12.03.2007-05.08.2008.
GC-24, KOC, Kuwait: GC-24 is a Gathering Center number 24.
GC-20, KOC, Kuwait: GC-20 is a Gathering Center number 20. Crude oil being collected from various points and gathered by manifolds, storage and exports.
CETHAR Limited, Trichy, India: 10.07.2002 – 05.02.2007. Design Engineer.
Harwin Chemicals and Cethar ltd., design and project development for the hexane extraction plants.
Bachelor of Technology in Chemical Engineering.
From Bharathidasan University, April-2002, with 75.03%.
(Quebec Equivalency of chemical engineering from
Ministry of immigration diversity and inclusion).
Design of Piping System for Distillation Column to vanavil dyes and chemicals Ltd.
Undergone in-plant training to various oil & gas industries. Extra-Activity: Played football.
• Montreal College of Information Technology.
July-2019 to Till Date. (part time).
Business Analysis and Techniques.
Microsoft SQL, Tableau, visual paradigm.
Project management and AGILE methodology.
• FENGYE College Center, Montreal, Quebec.
Dec 2019 to April 2019.
Company Business Plan Preparation.
Market potential estimates and financial statements.
• PG diploma in Project Management.
Sep 2011 to Dec-2011.
Cad Center Yelahanka, Bangalore.
Certificate No: 334310.
Project planning and monitoring.
EVA and project ‘S’ curve analysis.
CPM and PERT method.
Primavera V6. And web. Microsoft Project.
• Kalasalingam University, Tamil Nadu, India- June 2010- June 2011.
Basic P&ID- Piping and instrumentation training to Mechanical and Marine engineering students.
• Roohi College of Nursing & Pharmacy, Bangalore,
India. Mar2015 to May 2017.
Spoken English training to the first-year students. Personal Profile:
Canada PR Status from 30 October 2018.,
English-Professional, Tamil-by natural,
French-Beginner and Hindi-Speaking.
Personal Pastimes: Travelling and playing football. References:
1. Mr. Kamesh Kothandan, Lead Piping Engineer,
Worley Parsons, AL Khobar, Saudi Arabia.
Mobile no. +966-*****-****.
Ref. type – Professional.
2. Mr. Veerabadran Natarajan Rajamani, Lead Civil
Structural Engineer, Mott MacDonald. Dubai, UAE,
cell no. +971-**-*******,
Ref. type – Professional.
3. Mr. Martyn Seramaan, Montreal, Quebec.
Mobile no. +1-514-***-****.
Ref. type – Personal.