email@example.com • www.linkedin.com/in/camelia-tigoudar-5b483817b/• Round Rock, TX • 512-***-**** www.traveloverstours.com
Senior Marketing/Communications Executive
Strategic, multi-lingual, Marketing and Operations professional with 10-years of expertise establishing brand recognition and formulating key relationships with business partners. Focused leader aimed at developing innovative solutions to put company products and services at the forefront of customer minds. Agile executive with a proven track record of adjusting strategies in response to changing markets and competitive angles. Insightful manager able to develop, motivate and lead teams and collaborate with external stakeholders. Skilled at delivering high quality leads, executing on sponsored events, and interfacing with retail customers.
• Leading Cross-Functional Teams
• Compelling Messaging
• Relationship Building
• Marketing Campaigns
• Event Marketing
• Collaboration & Teamwork
• Strategic Thinking
• Creating Presentations
TraveloversTours, LLC, Round Rock, TX 2018 to Present General Manager, Marketing & Operations
Oversee marketing, sales, and day-to-day operations of business founded with partner and achieving 25 tours a month. Lead research analysis, develop client marketing strategies and promotional campaigns, and create and edit branding copy and communications. Perform competitive analysis, generate new business, and manage partner and sales teams. Transform client business challenges into innovative product solutions. Write corporate blog.
• Expanded business by forging new global markets in China and India as a result of building strategic partnerships with local travel agencies in each market. Built customized tours based on customer analytics.
• Increased revenue by 30% and diversified target markets after innovating tour options to include a wider variety of activities based on consumer feedback and interests.
• Manage 15 direct reports worldwide and successfully mitigate cultural and time zone challenges to develop a unified corporate culture.
Moroccan Center of Export Promotion, International Rotation, 2014 to 2017 Communication Advisor, 2015 to 2017
Created distinctive brand identity and communication strategies for organization. Collaborated and advised with public relations efforts to develop and evaluate advertising and promotional programs. Compiled quarterly and annual marketing forecasts. Implemented strategies to mitigate negative feedback on digital platforms. Pitched stories to local and national media outlets. Wrote, edited, and distributed press, marketing, internal communications, and presentation materials. Furthered brand awareness by contributing on special communication projects and planning trade show events and conferences to interact with new and potential customers.
• Coordinated over 15 interviews per month for executive leadership team to promote activities and agendas and further the brand image of the organization.
P a g e 2
• Developed new social media platforms to facilitate interaction with customers. Redesigned and launched new website.
• Oversaw a small team and created domestic and international promotional videos. Marketing Advisor, 2014 to 2015
Analyzed competitive strengths and weaknesses. Managed marketing campaigns in order to generate new business and sales. Executed promotions at events and tradeshows. Evaluated return on investments and profit/loss projections. Researched and identified market trends and incorporated into new marketing strategies. Analyzed consumer behavior data to tailor campaigns to achieve business objectives.
• Established strategic community relationships by organizing 150 annual events.
• Conducted strategic studies and developed market segmentations that contributed to global expansion of business. Paired products to target markets and led delegations to meetings and trade shows to demonstrate product desirability.
• Created African Export promotion centers to provide a common trade platform for exporters to exchange and promote products.
Kenzi Tower Hotel & Spa 5 Le Doge Hotel and Spa, Casablanca, 2010 to 2013 Senior Account/ Guest Service Manager
In consecutive roles, went from Manager to Senior Account Manager to Senior Service Manager at two hospitality organizations responsible for cultivating business relationships with customers and generating new leads. Led and motivated service teams. Created new and improved customer service processes. Developed strategic business and account plans and made adjustments based on changing market conditions. Developed promotional strategies and implemented plans to maintain customer retention.
• Increased revenue by 40% in 6 months during year working at Kenzi Tower Hotel & Spa 5.
• Recruited, hired, and trained 10 new employees a quarter in policies and procedures resulting in maximum team performance.
• Achieved an average of 20 sales calls a day and planned and executed up to 10 events a week.
“Additional experience as a PROJECT MANAGER for the TOURIST OFFICE OF QUIBERON in France” Education
Executive Master of Business Management (EMBA), Expected 2020 Baylor University
Master of Science in Marketing and Management
Bachelor of Business Administration
My Ismail University
Professional Training – International Trade Center Trainings (ITC)