To gain employment in a mechanical, electrical, and software engineering atmosphere that offers training, exposure, and experience; Encouraging personal growth and innovation. Technical Skills
Front-end Engineering: System Languages: Proficiencies:
· Mark-up Languages · Objective C
· Microsoft Office
· Style Sheet Design · C++ · Electronic Communication
· JSON · Python · Database Architecture
· PHP · .NET Framework · Client / Server Integration
· Cross-Browser utilization · Java · Dynamic Thinking
· Query language · SQL · Self Analyzation
INFORMATION SYSTEM STUDENT COLEMAN UNIVERSITY JULY 2014 – MAY 2016
· CAP STONE: FOOD TRUCK LOCATOR
o Written primarily on the .NET Framework; incorporating ASP.net, JQuery and MYSQL. Using Visual Studios for active debugging reports, addressing issues and creating solutions dynamically as they are encountered.
o Implement the following:
Graphical User Interface (GUI) functionality.
GUI incorporated a Google Application Program Interface (API) that included a global positioning system.
o Involved in a small team of 5, in which I participated in weekly project meeting with group debugging’s, bi-daily updates and frequent peer reviews. o Presented the software package using Power Point slides and a few demonstrations. o Development Tools:
Manuel Smoke Testing
Individual Black Box Testing
Group White Box Testing
· SLOT MACHINE SOFTWARE PROJECT
o Software that emulated a casino slot machine with a Nintendo themed design incorporating JPEG files.
o The algorithm randomized three objects (icons) at three separate intervals (wheels), which would stop in sequential order.
o Written in C++; Developed on a NetBeans Environment with active debugging and execution. o Errors/issues, test steps, and solutions were documented and reported to an Excel spreadsheet for Debugging references to improve a healthy development cycle. 2
· TAX WITHHOLDING PROGRAMM
o Created a Java program that would deduct the appropriate amount of taxes from a Californian employee.
o Included State and Federal income withholding, i.e.; Social Security, Medicare, and SDI Tax. o Algorithm accounted for optional holiday/vacation pay, and over time in both formats; over 8 hours a day and 40 hours a week.
o The code was databased tested by calling in a set number of variables then exporting the results to a specified excel file and finally cross check all outputs. o Program was smoke tested by a survey of non-technical individuals to maximize its usability and functionality.
o Survey comments evaluated and implemented.
COLLISION APPRAISER BMW ENCINITAS JUNE 2017 – PRESENT
· Meeting customers via phone appointments or drop-ins. Advising steps into proceeding with insurance claims.
· Creating estimating packages to provide the insurance. Packages consist of two types of approvals. 1. Initial- First contact, verified vehicle identification and mileage, photos, and visible-damage appraised.
2. Supplement- Disassembled vehicle, hidden damage appraised, photo documentation, and invoices.
· Maintained client and insurance contact with vehicle statuses, insurance affairs, and projected delivery dates.
· Frequent trips to BMW’s Oxnard training facility for updated methods, products, and innovations.
· Assist technicians with current issues broadcasted by BMW engineers; through Service Bulletins and integrated data systems with BMW Mainframe.
· Responsible for collecting full amount from insurance and customer deductibles.
· On occasion defusing customer tension during unwanted crisis, demonstrating a strong ability to operate in high stress situations.
OPERATING MANAGER EXCLUSIVE AUTO-BODY REPAIR DECEMBER 2011 - MARCH 2014
· Assessed vehicle damages. Sold and acquired vehicle repairs.
· Directed workflow, supervised productivity for technician, purchased material and responsible for payroll.
· Upheld city/state regulation while providing excellent customer service.
· Effectively becoming a great leader with high self-confidence, and an exceptionally hard working; overcoming many diverse situations.
Education & Certifications
B.S. In Computer Information Systems May 2016 Coleman University BMW Collision Certified December 2018
· Professional and Personal References Available on Request.