- 818-***-**** - email@example.com - 14918 San Jose St Mission Hills, CA 91345 PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
Dedicated and proactive Production Manager with experience in running a multitude of campaigns occurring concurrently. A dependable and hardworking individual who will do everything in her power to make sure each project is ran smoothly and with no errors. Obtains strong communication skills with both virtual and live team members, and has the ability to manage multiple forms of communication. Professional skills include, but not limited to, time management, problem solving, organizational, and client relations. EXPERIENCE
VIKING SOCIAL AGENCY, LOS ANGELES — SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER/ PRODUCTION MANAGER
MAY 2019 - NOVEMBER 2019
● Administered in brainstorms around campaigns, clients, copywriting, and help with creative content and campaigns.
● Charted analytics and made sure the agency continued to see growth with clients.
● Campaign Managed day to day posting on client accounts.
● Coordinated clients profiles engaging with their followers, influencers, etc.
● Planned clients feeds using calendar scheduler, such as Trello and Later for monthly posts.
● Assisted with copy-write for clients posts.
● Managed project production timelines and individual asset deliveries
● QA’d all content being delivered to client to make sure they hit all notes and don’t have any missing elements. NEOGANDA, LOS ANGELES — PROJECT MANAGER
MAY 2018 - APRIL 2019
● Assisted staff of 5 production team members and 20 creative team members to organize and manage day-to-day digital marketing and social media content production.
● Assisted in digital production and oversaw delivery of assets, primary focus on dynamic display, rich media, online video, mobile and social creative types.
● Executed concepts to delivery social content, custom digital content, creative digital campaigns including paid media, influencer campaigns as well as, social executions.
● Manage all aspects of outgoing creative to maintain the highest level of quality and to assure client’s marketing objectives and creative needs are met.
● Increase new clientele opportunities by understanding trends and the evolving digital and social market.
● Conceptualize & strategize social campaigns targeting various audiences as well as creating content with high engagements as primary focus.
● Lead communications during the project lifecycle to ensure that client expectations, design aesthetic and creative production are aligned.
● QA’d Social Content and all creative client request. EDUCATION
Art Institute California - Hollywood,— Bachelor’s Degree September 2012 - December 2015, NORTH HOLLYWOOD