My objective is to be of service to this company with my knowledge and background. Then to acquire the best possible training needed to perform an efficient job. Becoming an asset the organization. Experience
COLLECTIONS AGENT AMSHER COLLECTIONS SEPTEMBER 2019 TO PRESENT
● Call center collections for AT&T, DISH NETWORK and Charter\Spectrum. 90% of cold calls are to individuals with 10% being business to business. Exceeded set goal to 123% in first month on the floor. Met Quality Assurance standards at bonus level every month eligible. Heavy use of DOS database and WIN Office Suite as well as external proprietary software for each client. TELLER WELLS FARGO BANK JANUARY 2015 THROUGH MAY 2019
● Enter customer’s transactions into computers to record transactions and issue computer generated receipts. Balance currency, coins and checks in cash drawers at shift end and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, and adding machines. Maintain working knowledge of all banking policies and procedures in order to adhere to banking, federal and local guidelines. OFFICE MANAGER GATEWAY OCTOBER 2009 THROUGH NOVEMBER 2014
● Researched, inspected and managed leases for apartment complexes housing youths in DHR custody. Assisted Social Workers with teaching, modeling and coaching basic living skills through money management. Maintained all living expenses for the youths by paying all utilities, rents and weekly allowances. Responsible for budgeted fiscal outcomes of program. Kept meticulous apartment and program files to meet and exceed audit requirements.
REPRESENTIVE PAYEE PROGRAM, BENEFITS COOR. GATWEWAY OCTOBER 2003 THROUGH OCTOBER 2009 Established working relationships with the Social Security Administration as well as the local utilities in order to facilitate monthly management of 175 client cases. Created and implemented all files and forms for the program by submitting them to agency QI and Board of Directors for approval. Processed all client’s funds totaling approximately $125,000.00 monthly. Maintained and nurtured relationships with all clients on an as needed basis in order to preserve quality of life and healthy-standards. Responsible for budgeted fiscal outcomes of program. Kept meticulous program files to meet and exceed audit requirements. Responsible for hiring, training, reviewing and firing all staff.
ACCOUNTING AND OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR GATEWAY JANUARY 2001 THROUGH OCTOBER 2003
● Duties include office/operations manager for 10 person office specializing in financial/budget counseling compilation and analysis of program statistics, creditor file follow-up, creating and maintaining positive relationships between creditors, clients, vendors and CCCS. Accounting duties range from receiving, receipting, depositing and accounting for over $400,000.00 monthly to ensure the clients credit standing with the creditors. ACCOUNTING CLERK II GATEWAY—CCCS SEPTEMBER 1996 THROUGH JANUARY 2001
● Administrative assistance provided to Program Director, counselors and other managers i.e., typing, filing, presentative preparation, report data compilation and analysis, program budget and office supervision. ACCOUNTING CLERK I/DIRECTOR’S ASSISTANT GATEWAY –CCCS SEPTEMBER 1996-SEPTEMBER 1999
● Assistance provided to the Program Director such as typing, filing, assisting with budget and accounting with receivables and payables. Researched for office procurements and assisted with check runs of over 1000 checks per month. Performed ACH bank drafts and data entry of high client account maintenance. CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE GATEWAY-CCCS JANUARY 1994 THROUGH SEPTEMBER 1996
● Responsible for handling multi-line phone system processing both client and creditor calls for account assistance. Daily input of client account information as well as update and correspondence from creditors. Assisted counselors in setting up clients on debt management plans. Formed and initiated system to nurture working relationships with creditors. Wrote, edited and produced monthly news-letter for over 600 clients. RECEPTIONIST GATEWAY—CCCS SEPTEMBER 1993-JANUARY 1994
● Answered multi-line phone system, scheduled appointments and maintained schedules for 6 counselors. Received service fees and payments from clients, receipted them and balanced nightly for close out. Typed letters and performed assistant services to program director and counselors such as opening and directing mail, filing, copying and preparation of files.
References: Available upon request