email@example.com (c) 781-***-****
United States Air Force,Chicopee, MA February
Aviation Resource Management
● Managed, audited, and electronically filed all employee payroll
● Facility coordinator for base wide, multi-branch Unit Training Assemblies.
● Directly assisted and coordinated with the Director of Operations for unit logistics.
● Prepared, organized, and filed unit appointment letters for all employees and Commanding Officers.
United States Air Force,Chicopee, MA
March 2016- Present
● Oversee safety, loading, and arrival of all passengers and cargo
● Mathematically calculate center of balance for safety of flight
● Responsible for calculations and restraint of all cargo
● Advise aircraft commander of safety concerns before, during, and after take-off
● Proactively troubleshoot in-flight problems to ensure successful landing
● Certified in handling hazardous material
● Assist crew and passengers during emergencies, in-flight and on the ground Beantown Pub, Boston, MA January 2013-February
● Maintained detailed knowledge of menu items and ingredients to drive sales
● Collaborated with kitchen through POS and verbally to maximize customer satisfaction
● Managed payroll and scheduling for a staff of 30
● Maintained social media and outreach to attract new customers
● Worked closely with regional distributors and food suppliers to ensure quality inventory Back Bay Plastic Surgery,Boston, MA August
Patient Care Coordinator/Administrative Assistant
● Provided administrative support to the Medical Director and Chief Plastic Surgeon
● Liaised between patients, hospitals, and health insurance providers
● Drafted press releases highlighting medical symposiums ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE
Voix Libres, Geneva Switzerland May 2009-
● Organized large groups of international highschool and college students to raise thousands of dollars.
● Planned large group outings and fundraising activities between the organization and high schools in the region.
● Translated between English and French speakers to concisely plan out daily activities. San Antonio Food Bank February 2017
– May 2017
● Organized, sorted, and stocked food
● Helped program recipients load and transport their food
● Maintained clean and orderly work environment
University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Arts: Public Affairs
Multitasking; Prioritization; Cross-cultural and interpersonal skills; High emotional intelligence; Discreet; Trustworthy; Reliable; Ability to succeed in fast-paced and high-stress environments; Trained in handling hazardous materials; Proficient in Microsoft Office; Operational knowledge of aircraft systems.