To cater noteworthy input to the organization by employing the knowledge and skills gained from practical exposure through industrial projects, to make the processes more optimized, reliable and waste free. Education
Concordia university, Montreal, CA (January 2019 – Present)
• Masters of Engineering in Industrial engineering (3.55/6) National Institute of technology, Jalandhar, India (August 2013 – May 2017)
• Bachelors of technology in Mechanical engineering (7.5/10) Training and internships
Rail Coach Factory (Indian Railways), Kapurthala, India
• Internship in departments including bogie and sheet metal shop Bosch Service station, Chandigarh, India
• Internship in automotive service center in Chandigarh and collecting data on human and vehicle interaction of different type of highly sold commercial car models in India. Relevant work experience
Marche Good food (Feb 2019 - Present)
• Quality control checker
• FIFO aspects of Inventory managing.
• Maintaining Quality of the products throughout the line. Wendt India Limited (June 2017 - Jan 2018)
• Application study of different industries including manufacturing, auto ancillary, engineering.
• Practical exposure and customer handling skills.
• Analyzing data and generating quality analysis reports for each product group. Industrial Projects
Reliability Analysis (September 2019 - December 2019)
• Analysis of Diesel locomotive by use of FMEA and determining the fleet’s warranty cost under given time using reliability failure analysis.
Russian GP, 2019 (September 2019 - December 2019)
• Modelling formula 1 race strategies by mixed integer linear programming
(CPLEX) getting 90% accuracy comparing with real time race data. iSun, Montreal, CA (May 2019 – August 2019)
• A value stream mapping using lean concept for specific product decreasing the inventory accumulation by 55% and reducing no of operators by 28%. Montreal polymers, Montreal, CA (January 2019 – April 2019)
• Arena Simulation modelling project on warehouse space operator time utilization and increasing both by positive 7% and 9% respectively
Metelix products, Brampton, CA (January 2019 – April 2019)
• Hypothesis testing on failures for the air ducts using Minitab and SPC control charts. NIT Jalandhar, India (August 2016 – May 2017)
• Design of a sustainable portable waste management system; 1. Generating cooking gas from left out food waste of hostel using manure 2. A portable setup to convert different plastic grades into useful liquid fuel using pyrolysis. Bosch Service station, Chandigarh, India (June 2016 – July 2016)
• Case studies on comparison of different segment of commercial cars in India on basis of their ergonomic design.
RCF Kapurthala, India (June 2014 – July 2014)
• Proposal for designing a transformer car (coach) for Head on Generation (HOG) rather than Locomotive, saving approx. 1.28M$ a year for 2 trains. Pavneet Singh Vasir
436, rue Bourbonnais,
Lasalle, QC H8R 2Z1
Value stream mapping
Areas of interest
Organizer of Techfest