Worked in Engineering, Healthcare, Business, IT Arenas.
Over 10 years of solid Information Technology & full SDLC Experience.
Project Management Project Planning Budgets & Costing
Problem Solving Data Analysis & Modeling Process Improvement
Requirements Determination Technical Writing Team Building
Scheduling & Logistics Coordinating Projects Customer Support
Configuration Management Quality Assurance
Bachelor of Science: Mechanical Engineering: University of California, Davis
North Seattle Community College & Seattle Central Community College
Cisco CCNA Training, Networks, & Computer Security (forensics). (gpa 3.8, Dean's List)
Code Tenderloin/ Code Ramp Skills Training, San Francisco, CA 2018
Tools: MS Office Suite, Visio, Photoshop, PowerPoint
IT Project Manager 2019
Catholic Charities San Francisco, California
Analyze, Plan and Implement SW that Manages Services for People in need of Housing, the Needs of the Aging Population, & Adolescent Programs for the SF Bay Area.
Chronic Illness Caretaker: 2009-2015
Kaiser Permanente: Oakland, California 2006 - 2009
Planned and Implementation of EMR Software for ambulatory departments in hospitals throughout Northern California for Kaiser.
(Internal Medicine, Orthopedics, Surgery, Urology, Allergy, Dermatology, Oncology, Otolaryngology, Audiology, Occupational Health/Physical Therapy, Pain Management, Gastroenterology, Psychiatry, Chemical Dependency, Pediatrics, OBGYN, Genetics )
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources to reconcile information conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Elicit requirements by interviewing stake holders to thoroughly understanding business process & needs, gather requirements, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, determine business process descriptions, develop use cases, scenarios, determining reporting data & metrics
- Electronic Signature, Scanning, & HIM Support
Business: Property Manager Seattle, WA 1989 - 2019
Real Estate Interior Reconstruction and Exterior Improvements, Rentals, Marketing, Residential home repairs, Remodeling, Painting, Wall Papering, Landscaping, etc.
Software Consultant /Field Applications Engineer
Embarcadero Technologies SF, CA 2000 - 2001
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs to facilitate technical development and configuration support of Products.
- Interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers, and subject matter experts to Support and Demonstrate Product line Software Applications (ER/Studio, Rapid SQL, DBArtisan ) DBMS Installs (Oracle 8.1.5 - 8.1.7, MS SQL Server 7, Sybase 11.9.2, IBM UDB 6.1)
Trade Show Representative for the Company in Oracle Open World events.
McKesson SF, CA 1997 - 2000
Information Technology Development Organization
Work independently with project partners to define concepts and under direction of project manager.
- Liaison between the business units, technology teams, and development/support teams.
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application, operational requirements & functional specifications, document analysis, manage, coordinate & conduct software testing following Structured Software Development Lifecycle & UML methodologies
- Managed, Tested, Oversaw Quality Assurance & Release Management of
Software Projects for Mainframe, Client Server, Web based applications.
- Provided deliverables Documentation as needed: (e.g., Project Plan & Scope, Documented Functional Requirements/Business Requirements, Software, Testing & Use Case, Interface Designs, Test Results)
Computing Management Analyst
The Boeing Company Seattle, WA 1987 - 1995
Management of Company wide Computing projects and resources through
Sustaining and development of Engineering and Business Information Software.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Business case development, cost benefit analysis, strategic planning, forecasting, business process modeling techniques and requirements elicitations
- Software Development: Determining Requirements, Drawing Data Flow Diagrams, Data Modeling, Writing Technical, Functional Specifications and User Guides, Creating Software Test Scripts, Procedures, and Documents, Verified Software Functionality and Quality via Software Testing (manual and automated testing), Customer Support.
- Network Performance Testing & Systems Performance Tuning
- Conducted engineering trade studies between 747, 767, 757, 737 to design 777.
- Worked on Analysis and Design of 777 aircraft via detailed strength and fatigue analysis of the 777 fuselage, Static Test Support and Verification.
- Reviewed & Wrote Qualification Tests, Procedures & Maintenance Manuals.