Administrator skilled at multi-tasking and maintaining strong attention to detail. Known for leveraging professionalism and superior communication skills to meet client and company needs. Highly self -motivated with a solid work ethic.
JULY 2018- CURRENT
ADMINISTRATOR/COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR, LALAND BAPTISTE
• Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
• Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary as well as onboard new employees
• Organize office operations and procedures
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Manage executives' schedules, calendars and appointments
• Provides audit information by researching and analyzing data; preparing reports.
• Prepares compliance audit data by compiling and analyzing internal and external information.
• Supports departments by collecting and coordinating internal compliance data with auditors and various departments.
• Provides administrative support by implementing systems, procedures, and policies; completing projects in support of compliance auditors.
• Enforces adherence to requirements and advises management on needed actions.
• Enhances compliance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
MARCH 2018-JULY 2018
BUSINESS ANALYST, LIRO
• Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts
OCTOBER 2011-MARCH 2018
INTERMEDIATE SUPERVISOR, IDRIVESAFELY.COM
• Preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints
• Troubleshoot problems with services or products.
• Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies
• Handle escalated supervisor requests from customers
A.A.S, hOUSTON cOMMUNITY cOLLEGE
PARALEGAL STUDIES CERTIFICATE, COURT REPORTING INSITUTE
Microsoft office proficient
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong organizational and planning skills
Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience